Missed H Drol Dose, what should I do?

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
I am currently in my third week of an h drol cycle. The first two weeks were dosed at 50mg, 25mg in the morning and 25mg 8 hours later. I started taking 75mg this week, with the larger 50mg dose in the morning. I was in a rush this morning so I put the 50mg of h drol in my pocket along with my multivitamin, fish oil and taurine and planned to take it when I got to class, but I forgot. When 6:00 came around for my second 25mg dose, I realized I had forgotten to take the first batch this morning. Should I just take the 25mg as normal and get back on schedule tomorrow, or what? Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your cycle is totally ruined. Stop everything and start fresh again some other time.

philcav7

Awards
I would just take the 50mg on your evening dose and go back to your regular schedule tomorrow. Missing one pill and dropping to 50mg for one day isn't that big of a deal. hdrol has a 16 hour half life in your system.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
I would just take the 50mg on your evening dose and go back to your regular schedule tomorrow. Missing one pill and dropping to 50mg for one day isn't that big of a deal. hdrol has a 16 hour half life in your system.
Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't think it was that serious but I wasn't sure. I just felt it kick in this week and I was worried that the lower dose would negate some of that.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
More often than I like due to work or getting sick, if I miss more than 2 days in the gym I'll stop taking whatever or pulse it EOD until I can get my routine back.

I got the flu a few weeks ago halfway thru an m-drol cycle, so I did just 10mg EOD instead of 20, after 3 straight days off with no m-drol, until I was well enough to get back to the gym.

Don't worry so much.