1,4 Andro (Boldione) dosage?

Warhead_321

Awards
At 600mg of Boldione would 6x100mg or 2x100mg throughout the day be better? Also should I be worried about blood pressure on andro? Thanks

Warhead_321

Awards
I meant to say 6x100mg/day or 3x200mg/day? :) the only came in 100mg caps.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3x200mg, start at 600mg-900mg unless you had prior exp. or are quite big already over your starting natural weight. It didn't do much for me compared to methylated stuff but it'll be a decent starting point.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What are you using it for? If you are using it for it's anabolic properties I would use 600mg+ for 6 weeks. Dose it @ 300+mg 2 times a day. If you are using it for it's apettite properties I would use 200mg 2 times a day.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed anything appetite wise or gain wise with that stuff...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the only time i saw results was when i did 1200 mgs for 4 weeks....

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, that was the last PH thing I ever did.

xpander007

Awards
what about if it's done transdermally? Dosages I mean.

HobbesAB

Board Supporter
Awards
What are you using it for? If you are using it for it's anabolic properties I would use 600mg+ for 6 weeks. Dose it @ 300+mg 2 times a day. If you are using it for it's apettite properties I would use 200mg 2 times a day.
Would you please elaborate further regarding "appetite properties" I am thinking of using it when I begin a cutting cycle. I've read that its fairly effective to use on a cut at 600 mg ED.

FYI, I weigh 240 lbs at 18% BF. I plan to drop down to 14-15% w/o PHs and then begin my cycle(s) to help get to sub-10%. Would 600mg ED be an effective dose to build up to or should I go higher?

ps24eva

Awards
this ph is crap.

it converts to estrogen and the steroid, and the steroid ITSELF converts to estrogen lol

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Would you please elaborate further regarding "appetite properties" I am thinking of using it when I begin a cutting cycle. I've read that its fairly effective to use on a cut at 600 mg ED.

FYI, I weigh 240 lbs at 18% BF. I plan to drop down to 14-15% w/o PHs and then begin my cycle(s) to help get to sub-10%. Would 600mg ED be an effective dose to build up to or should I go higher?
It's effective to use on a cut because it helps increase vascularity but it can also be useful on a bulk cycle because users report an increase in appetite while using it. I've had good luck with it @ 600mg to improve vascularity.