Running a Test cycle while on HRT

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Let's say you're on HRT, 200 mg of cypionate a week.

Two questions, really. Would running a cycle of a higher dose of test (say 500 mg cypionate a week) desensitize you at all to your regular 200 mg cyp on HRT after the cycle is over?

second question - Let's say you run a cycle of 500 mg cypionate a week, 400 mg deca, along with a nice long kickstart of dbol. Once the cycle is over, will 200 mg of cypionate be enough to maintain all the gains you made while on the cycle, or will you be likely to lose some?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur on HRT then PCT and recovery is not a concern. and yes, 200mg/week of cyp should be enough to maintain gains

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I just ran a 6 week cycle of tren with a SD-epi bridge. How long should i wait before i run another oral cycle

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Also, what about my first question - Would running a cycle of a higher dose of test (say 500 mg cypionate a week) desensitize you at all to your regular 200 mg cyp on HRT after the cycle is over?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your good mate, no need for you to run PCT. You just get back on your HRT and your G2Go... Just make sure you keep estrogen in check with aromasin at 12.25mg ED while on cycle.

rsr08

Awards
Your good mate, no need for you to run PCT. You just get back on your HRT and your G2Go... Just make sure you keep estrogen in check with aromasin at 12.25mg ED while on cycle.
12.5mg EOD would work as well, right?