Turinabol cycle

awillett1

Awards
Whats up guys,

Been training for about 5 years. This summer I'm going to take a Turinabol only cycle for 6-8 weeks 60mg ED. I'm 175 lbs, great shape, clean diet and I work hard as FU*K in the gym. I was wondering, if anyone has Tbol experience, if it has any effect on your libido. I've done a bunch of research and people say, "No, it actually increased libido." But, some articles I've read on the computer say otherwise. I was thinking about running Proviron but thats hard to come by, and I want to keep this cycle strictly oral (I know, I should run Test). Anyone have any experience? Whats the best way to go about this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur plan looks fine. like i tell everyone, libido loss is individual.....some experience it on oral only cycles, some dont.

remember that all steroids act on ur natural testosterone, if not sythetically replaced (by running test) then theres a likelyhood for libido loss.

awillett1

Awards
Yeah, I hear what your saying. Would it be stupid to run a test-booster, or even, Arimidex (.5 a day) during cycle? They say that increases test levels, considering the Tbol is going to be suppressing natural Test levels. What do you think?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear what your saying. Would it be stupid to run a test-booster, or even, Arimidex (.5 a day) during cycle? They say that increases test levels, considering the Tbol is going to be suppressing natural Test levels. What do you think?
i believe that would be stupid. Tbol is very light compared to other oral steroids, not that it should be taken lightly but running a test booster it's going ot benefit you while surpressing your test with Tbol, save it for PCT

awillett1

Awards
Okay, so would you suggest taking it by itself? Then a 40/20/20/10 Nolvadex for PCT the day after my last tab?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so would you suggest taking it by itself? Then a 40/20/20/10 Nolvadex for PCT the day after my last tab?
you probably don't even need 40mgs for then first week, but it won't kill you to do it that way......