superdrone-lv and test e

daxxer

Awards
Would it be ok to stack superdrone-lv and 500mg test-e with a very clean diet and cardio to gain muscle and still get pretty lean?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to stack superdrone-lv and 500mg test-e with a very clean diet and cardio to gain muscle and still get pretty lean?
Yes, Superdrone will make an excellent kick start for a Test E cycle. I recomend dosing the Superdrone @ 10/10/15/15.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Superdrone will make an excellent kick start for a Test E cycle. I recomend dosing the Superdrone @ 10/10/15/15.
It is fine to do this. If you have used sdrol before then you can go 10/10-20/20 and if you want a fourth week then go another 20.

daxxer

Awards
Thanks alot guys I am actually doing a show in 10 weeks.. Just wondering if I can get any water retension of in time for show???

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys I am actually doing a show in 10 weeks.. Just wondering if I can get any water retension of in time for show???
the test might actually cause some water retention. If your doing a show (not to be rude) but shouldn't you know how to cut water for it?

daxxer

Awards
Sure do just wondering if it would be to much to get off thats all...