Blood Work Results

jms31

Awards
Here recently i did a cycle of m-1-t and m-1,4,ad at 20 mg per day each for 3 weeks and the 4th week 1 took m5aa at 20 mg pre work out. After 7 days off i went to the doc to get blood work done her are the results

test free and weekly bound= 165 H --normal= 20-76ng/dl
sex hormone binding =7 L-- normal= 17-120 NMOL/L
GLOBULIN
TEST FREE= 62H- NORMAL= 1-21 PG/ML

WEEKLY BOUND
TEST FREE= 129H -NORMAL =3-29NG/DL

LIVER VALUES
AST=63 -NORM 2-35U/L
ALT=251- NORM=2-40 U/L

JMS31

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So you stacked 3 different methyls in one cycle?

...unbelieveable...

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
bump..I do not know much about what those results tell us except that his results are not in the normal.. Can anyone breakdown for us medically challenged people what his levels mean as compared to the norm? Also, the meaning behind each result? For example:

LIVER VALUES
ALT=251- NORM=2-40 U/L

From looking at this..His ALT is over 6 times the normal..What exactly do ALT levels mean when talking about the liver?

Also, to further push what Jergo said..Why did you stack 3 methyl compounds?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
bump..I do not know much about what those results tell us except that his results are not in the normal.. Can anyone breakdown for us medically challenged people what his levels mean as compared to the norm? Also, the meaning behind each result?

Also, to further push what Jergo said..Why did you stack 3 methyl compounds?
Yes, his liver values were elevated, and I may be wrong, but they were elevated a huge amount. Gee, I wonder why?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, he only "stacked" 2 of them, and then ran the third one for a week by itself... Still... this was NOT a good idea, did you use anything to try to protect your liver while combining these compounds?

ManBeast

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
GGt values would also have been good, ast and alt can be effected by training and protein consumtion also. the bigger test will be 6 weeks from now to see if they have returned to normal. i can say 20mgs m14add alone didnt raise leiver values at all. so it may be a lot from the M1T as that has been pretty harsh.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 is mild on the liver according to Sledges' tests.

Sledge, what IS the update for M-Dien, and are there plans to test 4-OHN?

I think this guy's problem is not stacking, but the high level of M-1T. I think most of us now know that for the majority the best level for sides/benefit tradeoff is 5-10mgs.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well these levels are not any different than bloodwork I've seen other people do that are with just 1 methyl..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, probably the M1T. The stuff doesn't get the respect it deserves in terms of safety.

Hopefully that ALT will come down fast.

jwp888

Awards
damn that is scary. I have a lil stockpile of M1T I still need to use :)
I hope you get retested. I think I will stay away from any other methyls while on M1T.

Years ago when I did injectables, I used primrose oil caps to help protect my liver. That is what I read and was told, but I do not hear much about it now.

jms31

Awards
hey thanks for the input. I did not take any liver protection i am now taking milkthistle at 600mg per day with 1g vita c and 400 mg ALA along with creatine. I am going back in 3.5 weeks to get my levels checked again i will let you know.By the way i gained 13 lbs on 3000 cals per day 1.5gr protein per lb diet.
here were my stats prior
26 yrs
5'7"
190lbs
15% bf
bis 17"
after
203 lbs
15%
bi's 17 5/8 (my measurements were pretty good every where else)
thanks jms31