Epistane while on HRT and Arimidex?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on HRT and taking Arimidex 1mg a week. My question is should I stop taking my Arimidex while I'm taking Epistane or maybe drop the dose down or just continue taking 1mg?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd continue at what you were taking it. I have found personally that epistane's purported aromatase inhibitor activity is iffy.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking I just don't want to beat my E levels down to far.
Thanks for the info guys

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
If you get dry joints you've a problem - the HRT should help.

Its just you are going into shutdown on low test - that was my point. Perhaps just make sure your PCT is spot on.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on HRT so I don't do a PCT be cause I never come off

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
HEY!

This is an AWESOME stack.

I'm on HRT, 100iu HCG daily + 300mg of T gel. My T levels are 1000ng+. I use ADEX at .25mg E3D.

Now, I took havoc before HRT in the past and by the 2nd week it killed my joints and made me so dry it was insane. This is because havoc is non-aromatizing, and when it shuts you down, you have no way of producing/recieving estrogen. Its NOT because havoc is an aromatase inhibitor.

SO, when havoc is stacked with testosterone, it does not cause you e2 to lower. In fact, it may raise you e2 because it will lower your SHBG and cause you HRT to become more bioavailable which means more E2.

Havoc + HRT made me extremely full, and I experienced estrogen sexual sides such as d*ck numbness. I has to up my arimidex to solve the issue.

I highly recommend the cycle and make sure you dose the arimidex.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now thats the info I was hoping for. @ what dose and how long did you run the epistane?