First Cycle

getbig1926

Awards
What's going on everyone? I've been following this site for a little while now, but just decided to make a username today. I've been looking around at different threads to find the answer(s) to my question but I figure the best way to get them all is to put it onto one thread.

Alright, so some background on me... I'm almost 21, 6'2'' and my weight fluctuates pretty much from 195-200 from day to day (depends on how much I eat, sucks being a poor college kid). I am an ECTO with probably around 10% BF (I am trying to eat as much as possible, desperately want to gain weight). I have been working out for 4 years at a 4-5 days a week pace (with the exception of one semester). I am pretty sure I broke through my most recent plateau a few months ago but have been struggling to get to the next level. I'm content with the gains I have made on my own but am seriously considering taking it to the next level and seeing where I can push my body too. I live with a few kids that have taken PHs and know a decent amount of what is going on, but am looking to get as much info as possible before starting this myself.

Goals: I am looking to gain anywhere from 8-12 pounds in size and am indifferent as to whether or not I maintain my abs during the cycle. My biggest concern comes with the side effects. I would ideally like to keep those to a minimum, so if that means taking a weaker supp then so beat it. A good friend of mine is currently on a m1,4add/pro-mag cycle and he is making some ridiculous gains, but I think that his cycle may be too much for my first time. My biggest concerns mainly are acne and shrinking balls. I know that those both come with taking a supp, but can anyone tell me some PHs that may minimize those side effects. I am indifferent towards any increased rage, actually I would like the effects of being pissed off sometimes :AR15firing:.
I know my diet is going to be important too, so any information on a good diet along with any suggestions on supps would be appreciated.

Pretty much, I am looking for info on a cycle that is gonna help me gain approx. 10 lbs, while really keeping side effects down.

If you know of any supps can you also tell me the type of workouts (strength, size, cutting, etc.) that you would suggest going along with the PHs.

I am open to all suggestions and appreciate any help.

Thanks everyone.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
look into h-drol or epistane. both are on the mild side and will allow you to put some pounds on if you eat and train accordingly. szkszkszk

getbig1926

Awards
sounds good, i will. i have heard only ok reviews on h-drol though. any reason why that may be the case?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am with my man justeat. H-drol or epi would be your best bet to start with. H-drol is a great starter Ph and you will see some nice lean dry gains with it. What do you have in mind for a PCT?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like this thread is covered :). Epi or Hdrol.

getbig1926

Awards
Thanks for the input. Have you used H-Drol? If so, did you like it? How were your gains and what did you think about the overall effect of it? What do you think would be a good cycle length for my first time? (I was planning on a 4-6 week cycle, then 6 weeks of PCT)
That PH has been thrown around a lot since I have started planning my first cycle. Any additional input you can add to that would be awesome.

As for PCT, I would plan on using Clomid, Nolva, and Formestane as my main supports. I would also use a natural t-boost (i.e. ZMA) and additional supplements prior to my cycle and throughout the PCT (milk thistle, liver support, hawthorne berry and most likely taurine). Do you think there is anything there that is missing that I would need?

Also, any recommendations as to what to take after I would finish with the PH? I hear a lot about getting back onto creatine after the cycle finishes, so if that were the case I would probably take ethyl ester/jack3d during my PCT. Does that sound about right?

Thanks for the input dude

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You should use the search function and check out some people logs bro. That really the best way to get your info. From the looks of it you need to do a lot more research. I would do that and then post up a cycle set up so we can help you critique it.

getbig1926

Awards
alright. i'll look through some h-drol logs and see what they did and when i come up with a possible plan I will post it for review.

thanks for the help

TrynaImprove

Awards
im in nj too but dont really see any good solid dealers around here. just users. u got any ideas or know any sources out here?!

getbig1926

Awards
yea, come on, leave that **** off this thread. i appreciate all the input from everyone; anyone else that has used H-Drol mind leaving their input? With that, do you mind leaving some input about PCT and what you used/recommend?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
nolva 20/20/20/10
diesel test hardcore: startt week 3 of pct.. til its out
reduce xt: cortisol control, if needed

hop on creatine day 1 of pct..

jucedporkchop

Awards
I would rec you wait till your older before addign AAS BUT if you where to I would rec for aas:
wk1-6 30mg tbol ed
wk1-12 500mg testE ew
wk14-18 PCT nolvadex 20-30mg ed
LETRO ON HAND and if needed 0.6mg every 3 to 4 days till cycle is over stopping where pct starts.

I rec for supps:
wk14-20 SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE dose as labeld should help your labido and pct.
multivitamin/minral
2g vit-C ed
2000iu Vit-D ed
creatine
whey protein powder
1-3g taurine ed
4-5g fishoil ed

for lifting:
lift every other day NOT EVERY DAY!
lift heavy with max reps per set around 6-8 reps (for most workouts)
look up (google) " DC TRAINNING" it might help you.

good luck

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got the perfect, safest cycle for you.

8 weeks of anavar at 20mg e/d plus 100mg of test e weekly.

a recent study showed users gained 8kg of fat free mass in 8 weeks, the same amount of mass gained in a similar study done where users used 600mg of weekly injections of test e. for 20weeks.

8kg amounts to about 17lbs.

the study was done using aids patients. you are healthy, you should have just as good, if not better gains.
granted, the var was pharmacuitical human grade, so probably more potent/pure than the ug stuff you get, and also it's expensive, you'll need about 120 10mg tabs for 56 day cycle. thats gonna cost you a penny or two.
--------------

or you can also go with hd. turinabol seems to be popular right now, with plenty of play with the dosing options.

hd/dermacrine 8 weeks should be a nice stack.

TrynaImprove

Awards
sorry guys just making convo. didnt mean anything by it. dont wanna break the rules.