First day using transdermal PH's....what the **** - AnabolicMinds.com

First day using transdermal PH's....what the ****

1. New Member

First day using transdermal PH's....what the ****

On by bottle of 1test from derma bolics is says a serving size of 100mg is five sprays, so to get 300mg.....thats 15 sprays! 15! I sprayed on four sprays of the 1test and that **** was everywhere, so I didnt even put on 100mg. not to mention, I dont see how it would be possible to put that much on a smaller part like the top of my foot or upper arm, I put it on my chest and ended up having to use all of my abs also.

Are you supposed to squirt on like 2 squirts rub in in, do 2 more, and so on. Because that will take forever. The substance is just too watery.

How do you guys do it, do you know what Im talking about...does 5 sprays for 100mg sound right?

2. New Member

I started a transdermal cycle 2 days ago,and I'm using an oral syringe to measure it and apply it.It works a lot better than spraying it,and keeps dosing acurate too.
  3. Banned

that's one of the problems i have with transdermals. i can never find enough skin to wipe that on. then afterwards, my whole body is sticky with ph.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

That is what I did Shane. Put it on your chest, upper traps, delts, and even the abs.
  5. Senior Member

Yes, do a spray or two at a time. Don't do them all at once before rubbing in. Also, the 15 sprays should be split up throughout the day into (2) servings. Apply 7 in the AM, and then apply 8 more in the PM. Make sure not to get a shower, etc., for a few hours after application. I used to do it after my AM and PM showers....
  6. New Member

first off, thanks for the replies, you guys are way better than the children at bb.com,

anyways, today after I applied it, it took nearly an hour to dry, I admit I didnt rub it in too well though, and alot ended up on my hand just being washed off. what Iam worried about is when I get up to 400mg 1test and 400mg 4ad, thats 10 sprays 1test and 5 sprays of 4ad, both in the a.m and p.m.

I basically only have my entire torso and legs to alternate, and I cant reach my back.

Im sure I will figure it out, just gotta work with it and learn the product. But the syringe sounds like a good idea. Where could I get one? and does anyone think latex gloves would serve a purpose? so you could maybe keep it from getting on your hands and wasting some?

any other tidbits of info or experience are appreciated, thanks fellas.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

One guy said he used his forearms to rub the stuff in so he didn't have to wash any off.
  8. New Member

hhhmmmmm.....very good idea, I will do that!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  188 lbs.

yeah I always use my forarms or wrists, belive me after you've experienced getting original one+ in your contact lens you find ways to avoid getting this stuff on your hands
  10. Senior Member

I wear a latex glove when applying my transdermals. This way I can tell when it is gone so very little is wasted. Also, I think the friction of the rubber on skin helps for the transdermal to absorb because the skin gets very warm.

If you don't have any latex gloves, you could probably use something like a plastic zip-lock bag or similar.
    Last edited by Cuffs; 04-26-2004 at 07:25 AM.
  11. New Member

I never used a spray as T1 Pro is a thick lotion . Never had the problems that you're going through with the thinner spray. Two squirts in morning and one or two more in the evening worked without any problems at all. In five minutes I was dressed as it was easily rubbed in and dried that quick. Must be a pain in the ass to deal with the mess of the liquid spray. Next time try a lotion ... you'll like it alot better.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crotalus
    I never used a spray as T1 Pro is a thick lotion . Never had the problems that you're going through with the thinner spray. Two squirts in morning and one or two more in the evening worked without any problems at all. In five minutes I was dressed as it was easily rubbed in and dried that quick. Must be a pain in the ass to deal with the mess of the liquid spray. Next time try a lotion ... you'll like it alot better.
    i wish i did, this stuff takes well over an hour to completely dry!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

two things:

1. as said, I don't like sprays, lotions are the way to go

2. I think I actually broke a sweat rubbing dermals on before, rub, rub, rub!!!!!!
  14. New Member

I pull the stuff out of the dermabolics bottle with an oral syringe, it's been working well so far
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I wear a latex glove when applying my transdermals. This way I can tell when it is gone so very little is wasted. Also, I think the friction of the rubber on skin helps for the transdermal to absorb because the skin gets very warm.

If you don't have any latex gloves, you could probably use something like a plastic zip-lock bag or similar.
    That's exactly what I have always done and yes zip lock bags do come in handy in a pinch.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    two things:

1. as said, I don't like sprays, lotions are the way to go

2. I think I actually broke a sweat rubbing dermals on before, rub, rub, rub!!!!!!
    DUDE! You stole my next avatar! Oh well, I have the Cartman on the police big wheel I can use. Or, I'll just keep my stripper.
  17. Registered User

That IS a nice new avatar, jweave.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    yeah I always use my forarms or wrists, belive me after you've experienced getting original one+ in your contact lens you find ways to avoid getting this stuff on your hands
    Holy Hell...I hear ya...that only takes once!!! Couldnt rip that damn lens outta my eye fast enough...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time using a PH..
    By nebraskaheat in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. First time using a ph
    By chris13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 07:10 PM
  3. first PH cycle what should i use
    By OSMBR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1