When to start PCT after finishing test e cycle?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Ok, I have got all my supplies lined up for first injectable run. Have done several PH cycles before.

Doing a pretty standard 12 week test e run. 250mg per week scaling up to 500mg a week.

I have nolva, clomid and HCG for PCT. still researching the PoWeR PCT program from anabolic 9th edition book.

My question is...how long after I finish my injectable cycle should I start PCT? Do I wait a week or 2?

I realise injectibles is very different to PH's where I start the next day after I finish the cycle

Feedback appreciated

Thanks

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I'm not familar with teat e, but research the half-life and go from there.

I'd suggest against hcg for pct, just start week 3 of your cycle and run it 2x/week until you start pct.

Also, I'd run 500mg/week, start to finish. No need to work your way up to what is a pretty standard dose.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. I keep reading conflicting opinions about HCG - to take it during cycle or for PCT - very confusing!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. I keep reading conflicting opinions about HCG - to take it during cycle or for PCT - very confusing!
The best thing IMO for HCG is to take it during your cycle. Also, I would start out running 500mgs of Test E per week. 250mgs is on the low end.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dont scale up, takes 3-4 weeks to start seeing results or feeling anything neways. go 500 right from the start. 250 is just slightly above natural levels so your jsut wasting basically

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage should you start at with HCG?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage should you start at with HCG?

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250 IU's 2x a week. Start a week from your first pin. Don't do it during PCT. I'd personally start pct 2wks after your last pin as mentioned above. You do this because the test would be cleared out of your system by then

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
250 IU's 2x a week. Start a week from your first pin. Don't do it during PCT. I'd personally start pct 2wks after your last pin as mentioned above. You do this because the test would be cleared out of your system by then
Yep, that's what I do too. I pin HCG every 3.5 days, Monday evenings and Friday mornings, up til the start of PCT.