SD cycle: how fast does weight increase?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 7 of my SD (brand Iron Labs) cycle at 20mg/day.

My weight has increased by 1kg, and i do look fuller (perhaps a lil smoothed out abs too). Is this typical after 1 week? or should weight be higher?

Also, now that im not on creatine or WhiteFlood (saving them for PCT), do you guys find that you feel lethargic/unfocussed when into your SD cycle?

Thanks for the advice

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I put on 3 pounds my first week, then another 10 my second week, then third week gained 2-3, thats about 15 total, and kept like 12 after pct. What is your diet like?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I put on 3 pounds my first week, then another 10 my second week, then third week gained 2-3, thats about 15 total, and kept like 12 after pct. What is your diet like?
its clean, i eat every 3 hrs, and plentiful fats and protein, with fairly good carb intake.

NB: to avoid messing around with my insulin/carb ratio (im diabetic) I'm planning on increasing my healthy fats tomorrow. Basically, how do you guys feel about increasing cals via healthy fats and protein?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, diabetes and PH dont mix. I dont think a Doctor would prescribe androgens to anyone with this condition. I wouldnt use them if I was diabetic. Increased BP and diabetes could cause a cerebrovascular event, not worth the risk. This is how stuff gets banned. Thanks for your contribution here.

tigerbunny

Awards
~1 lb per day for probably the first 3 weeks

carby as all hell

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
so u gained 30 lbs in 3 weeks? i think not...

h2bEK

Awards
I was up 10lbs in 10 days, but Knowbull is right, not a good Idea to use prohormones, let alone Superdrol given your condition...

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've read Superdrol and clones really like carbs, but I noticed most gains in week 2, anyways, doing dirty bulks.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Im currently on my 8th day of Mdrol wich is a SD clone, so far ive gone up7lb but im also on creatin and lipids plus protein, i have notice my shoulders and abbs a bit fuller. so far so good

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Im currently on my 8th day of Mdrol wich is a SD clone, so far ive gone up7lb but im also on creatin and lipids plus protein, i have notice my shoulders and abbs a bit fuller. so far so good
you should save creatine for pct:
1) its strength gains are nothing comapred to m-drol, u simply dont need it
2) you need creatine in pct to keep your strength up and solidify your gains otherwise you will loose a lot of strength

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
you should save creatine for pct:
1) its strength gains are nothing comapred to m-drol, u simply dont need it
2) you need creatine in pct to keep your strength up and solidify your gains otherwise you will loose a lot of strength
good stuff man will do, thanks 4 the tip