Swelling After Injection

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been injecting test e and tren e in my quads and i alternate quads each time. I hit each quad once a week. But I've been noticing the next day after I inject, the site is a bit swollen and it's a little red but there's only the usual little bit of pain I get after injecting. I only get this on my right quad and the swelling goes away when it's time for my next injection. I'm injecting only 1mL in there. I'm taking TTE400 which is 250mg of test and 150mg of tren e. What could this mean?

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey thanks for the reply..I'm using a 23 gauge 1 inch needle

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Your gear probably has a high BA content, I have some stuff that is 300mg/ml and it causes swelling and pain for days due to the BA content being so high. You can cut it with some GSO, that helped with my stuff, it still hurts... but it is totally manageable now.

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
I usually have a small amount of swelling with every injection except tren ace. test blends always give me a little knot. Why not try in the glut? Hit it with a heat pack or icy/hot that usually gets the swelling down and relieves most discomfort.