Better bridge for mass= SD into Havoc or Tren?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
What would be a better bridge for my bulking cycle coming up soon? I am looking for as much lean muscle as possible. Strength is not a huge concern to me.

Methadrol: 20/20/20/20
Havoc: 0/ 0/20/30/40/40

OR

Methadrol: 20/20/20/20
Tren: 0/ 0/90/90/90/90/90

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what you've described looks more like a stack than a bridge.

for a bulking cycle I would bridge to epi into the SD (if those were the options available).

when bridging you want to bridge into the more anabolic compound...in both of these cases it would be the SD.

I'd run something like the following:

epi:
20/30/40/20

sd:
0/0/0/10/20/20

as noted above, I wouldn't run SD for more than 3 weeks...especially when bridging!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with u there... Esp with SD. The fact that it imparts rapid gains in strength and weight u wantbit at the beginning. Then use the other compound to actually help solidify ur gains. I don't see the point of gaining the majority of the weight at the end then jumping right into pct.

I think SD and phera would be better suited for bulking. But if the choices... Hmmm how did u respond with epi vs tren? Which did u find it easier to add weight?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with u there... Esp with SD. The fact that it imparts rapid gains in strength and weight u wantbit at the beginning. Then use the other compound to actually help solidify ur gains. I don't see the point of gaining the majority of the weight at the end then jumping right into pct.

I think SD and phera would be better suited for bulking. But if the choices... Hmmm how did u respond with epi vs tren? Which did u find it easier to add weight?
I felt the same way. Run the SD first, then epi or tren to try and solidify those gains. I only ran tren on a cut before so I'm not sure if it would be better than epi at putting on mass and solidifying gains.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
what you've described looks more like a stack than a bridge.

for a bulking cycle I would bridge to epi into the SD (if those were the options available).

when bridging you want to bridge into the more anabolic compound...in both of these cases it would be the SD.

I'd run something like the following:

epi:
20/30/40/20

sd:
0/0/0/10/20/20

as noted above, I wouldn't run SD for more than 3 weeks...especially when bridging!

How is that not a bridge? 2 weeks of overlapping

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither epi or pro dienolone are bulking compounds, they are more suited for recomp/cut or as what im thinking your meaning to do, hardning compounds, to help solidify gains.

this theory of using sd at then end of a cycle w/e the cycle was is ridiculous, and am suprised to see the idea her at am.

i've seen it on another ph forum ;) and cant believe it.

it's like this, would you run 12 weeks of test, only to end the last four weeks with dbol? or would you want to use winni the last four weeks?

sounds stupid right, as everyone knows, you kickstart the cycle with the compound that will produce the rapid gians, and use the other weaker compounds to solidify, harden, or even dry out the gains.

no harm no foul.

if it was me, i'd run sd for four weeks bridged into epi/tren starting at week 4, and run the two compounds weeks 4-7

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
neither epi or pro dienolone are bulking compounds, they are more suited for recomp/cut or as what im thinking your meaning to do, hardning compounds, to help solidify gains.

this theory of using sd at then end of a cycle w/e the cycle was is ridiculous, and am suprised to see the idea her at am.

i've seen it on another ph forum ;) and cant believe it.

it's like this, would you run 12 weeks of test, only to end the last four weeks with dbol? or would you want to use winni the last four weeks?

sounds stupid right, as everyone knows, you kickstart the cycle with the compound that will produce the rapid gians, and use the other weaker compounds to solidify, harden, or even dry out the gains.

no harm no foul.

if it was me, i'd run sd for four weeks bridged into epi/tren starting at week 4, and run the two compounds weeks 4-7
Would you use epi or tren to finish off the cycle? It seems some of you think I should use both epi and tren? That sounds harsh lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i had to pick one, i'd pick tren.

but epi/tren wouldn't be that harsh, and would bring a little more to the cycle than tren solo.

but if it worries you, go for just the tren.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
19-nor tren is non-methylated and is very popular to stack with methyls.
4 weeks SD is harsh. 3 tops, last wk bridge into epi/tren. that was my exact cycle last time.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
if i had to pick one, i'd pick tren.

but epi/tren wouldn't be that harsh, and would bring a little more to the cycle than tren solo.

but if it worries you, go for just the tren.
Despite what people say abot tren because it's dry or whatever i disagree. It was the best thing I've taken, I prefer it over sd because of sides. And strength gains are phenominal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, I def didn't expect so many negative comments for my advice!

in my logic, I would consider kick starting a cycle with SD...but I wouldn't want to start a full cycle of sd (dealing with the shutdown and other potential sides - I've had/seen lots of issues running SD) and then continue running another ds while I'm already dealing with cycle issues. there's a reason a lot of people on this forum don't recommend running sd for more than 3 weeks.

I agree, I would choose PP for bulking and then bridge into sd. PP is one of my favorite bulking ds's because the sides are minimal, libido stays high, the gains are good and the androgenic rush feels amazing! I recommended the epi because it's more androgenic than tren and I see tren best suited for recomp. also, if you examine the the profiles for the three options listed epi is the most androgenic...I would start with the more androgenic compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've never read unreals stuff on sd. im sure it's good. it's his fav. ds.

with epi being androgenic, this is why it stacks so well with pro dienolone.

epistane, and pro dienolone are both dry, compounds. this doesn't mean the wont work for bulking.
you can use any compound for any goal you have, but some will be better than others.

you can cut on dbol, but it'd be easier with o.t.

you can bulk with tren, but phera would be a easier choice.

how you dose sd in the 4th week will depend on how you feel in the forth week.

you've gotten great advice from here, and at phf, sd/tren.

go for this first, and if you like it, next time you can run sd into epi/tren.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
i've never read unreals stuff on sd. im sure it's good. it's his fav. ds.

with epi being androgenic, this is why it stacks so well with pro dienolone.

epistane, and pro dienolone are both dry, compounds. this doesn't mean the wont work for bulking.
you can use any compound for any goal you have, but some will be better than others.

you can cut on dbol, but it'd be easier with o.t.

you can bulk with tren, but phera would be a easier choice.

how you dose sd in the 4th week will depend on how you feel in the forth week.

you've gotten great advice from here, and at phf, sd/tren.

go for this first, and if you like it, next time you can run sd into epi/tren.
Good advice guys, thanks man.