Clen/VAR log continued

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Pictures are now edited in the 4th post of this thread

Ok so i was logging my run in another thread and it got shut down for a reasons unknown to me, waiting for answer from the mods

I am currently on day 22 of a 6 week Clen cycle as per the "Dave Palumbo" protocol. Yesterday day 21 i introduced VAR @ 75mg a day this i will run for 5 weeks and then start a lean bulk inj. cycle

I will import my pictures and all my stats from 21 days so as to have a complete log and any interesting information that i have learned to date.

I started out Jan 1st @ 255lb after an 11 month bulk down to 232lb on the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off and embarked on the Clen/VAR cycle. Im currently bouncing around 225lb.

pics/stats/diet etc all on there way over

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
considering ur only using the var as sort of a bridge, slight fatloss, slight strength gain.....have u considered running 50mg for 8 weeks and actually overlapping it into ur injectable cycle?....this would probably be a better option

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
following here than :p

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
This is for my own records and motivational purposes.. Feel frees to join

Stats 6'1
weight 232lb

Last year i completed an 11 month bulk 175lb to 255 in 11months
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/146261-175lb-255-11months.html

Following this bulk i have cut from 255lb to 232lb in 60 days on the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off

Clen
Taking benadryl for first and third week @ 50mg (Diphenydramine HCI) a day to flush my receptors

Today is day 1 of a 6 week run--
Liquid Clen 220mcg/ml 60ml (confident of my source)

Started out this 8a.m morn @ 80mcg not noticing to much
i have a high tolerance to stims so im gonna take another 60mcg at 12pm i wanna feel this ****

This is the same diet that i employed last 60 days with ECA stack
Keeping the calories high, I have modified and cycling my carbs eating 100% clean, HIIT cardio 5-6 days a week. So slow and steady maintain the muscle is the approach, in last 7 days weight remained the same but dropped 1/2 in on my waist, very happy with that, strength remains very near highs.

I dont count calories to much, i keep a mental of my macros in my head. Approx 1.5g prot per LB of target weight @ a 40 40 20 macro over the course of 6 -7 meals. On non my 2 non lifting days carbs go down to about 0.75 - 1g per lb of target weight. Also carbs are loaded around PRE and POST WO @ 80g pre WO and 110 post.

Supps
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Activate X
Isopure
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil
CLA
NAC

Started out looking like this 14 months ago before the journey began @ a very unfit 175lbs

Jan 31st 2009 175lbs

175lb.jpg

Went on almighty 11 month bulk and went from 175lb to 255lb.. I have a lot of detractors that said it was all fat and very unhealthy. Happy to get into that later :)

The Fat man 255lb
Dec 22nd 2009 SOBE

IMG_0706.jpg

Well 60 days later of more blood sweat and tears and the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off

As you can see this was a productive 60 days
232lbs 6 weeks to go

me 30 days to go.jpg

Now its time to get lean and mean

Weeks 1-6 Clen
Weeks 3-8 VAR 75mg

SPACE RESERVED PICTURE FOLLOWING 6 WEEKS

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
considering ur only using the var as sort of a bridge, slight fatloss, slight strength gain.....have u considered running 50mg for 8 weeks and actually overlapping it into ur injectable cycle?....this would probably be a better option
yes it will overlap and into inj cycle all depends when my stuff arrives VAR will overlap for 2 weeks so i will adjust length VAR accordingly, i have enough for for 66 days @ 75mg :)

so it will compiment the end of my cut and bridge right over to the main event...

Its on

hope that makes sense

:AR15firing:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ill get up to date ASAP

Day 1 (22 days ago)

12pm 60mcg Clen total 140mcg for the day
1 scoop xpand
5g creapure

Pre shake
1 1/2 cups skim milk 1 banana 1 cup of oats 2 scoops 50g Isopure

Gym 12.30
Dedicated Back

Will be using heart rate monitor and will keep my HR @ btwn 130-150 for entire duration of WO. Have Post shake pre mixed 50g Isopure 100g Waxymiaze will be consuming it 90 minutes after commencing WO so approx 2 hours from PRE

70 mins Back 20 mins speed ball. Overall good strong WO

HR 130 -150 very easy to maintain definitely elevated above the ECA stack. Minor shakes in hands got a little light headed with the heavy deads.

Ill be sticking to 80mcg on waking up 60mcg @ noon. Seems high but I feel comfortable with the sides, Stay @ these levels til Sunday and reevaluate.

Good first impression

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
231.8lb NC

Took 80mcg @ 8am really not feeling much of anything very very mild shakes. Get them 10 times worse on an all night bender.

So same as yest gonna take another 60 mcg @ 12pm
by the way lost the race yest with my son downside is i lost 5 bucks upside 22mins of HIIT

Arms today bis and tris

40 mins on road bike 130 HR
60 mins bi/tri workout 130-150 HR

Lame WO bit rushed for time ended up being decent cardio tho
Ate well yest with one small cheat, bufalo burger only half of the bun

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight 230.6 lb waist - 0.15in
Upping the dose 200mcg
7am 100 mcg
8.30 Chest
9.05 noticeable shakes on incline bench bar
Switch to cables
Boxing 25 mins 130-150 HR

Using insulin needle from pharmacy much more accurate than dropper

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
8a.m 110mcg
Weight 230.4 lb -0.2
Shoulder and leg day
12p.m 110mcg
1.30pm Legs/shoulders
Joints sore from chest yest
40 mins road bike 130HR

Noticing some additional vascularity in arms, responding well to high dose

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

i gave my wife 50mcg this morn and she just called me up PISSED shaking so bad she cant type LOL

**** is def legit, i just got crazy reistence to stims, i did 210mcg this morn 1 dose shakes definitely more noticeable but no where near as bad as the wife

Weight 228.4 lbs -2
Rest
9am 210mcg
1.45pm 50mg ECA
40 mins road bike 130HR
30 mins boxing 130-150HR

Lowered my carb intake for non lifting day
Took entire 210mcg in one dose this morn
Shakes more noticeable. Added 50mg ECA ephedrine aids my breathing. Just cardio today rest from lifting today

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
226.8lb that's down 5lbs in 5 day and 0.8" off of my waist
Holy **** that's good

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
This is the same diet that i employed last 60 days with ECA stack
Keeping the calories high, I have modified and cycling my carbs eating 100% clean, HIIT cardio 5-6 days a week. So slow and steady maintain the muscle is the approach. Strength remains very near highs.

I dont count calories to much, i keep a mental of my macros in my head. Approx 1.5g prot per LB of target weight @ a 40 40 20 macro over the course of 6 -7 meals. On non my 2 non lifting days carbs go down to about 0.75 - 1g per lb of target weight. Also carbs are loaded around PRE and POST WO @ 80g pre WO and 110 post.

All done over the course of 7 meals lots of fish and chicken no red meat, carbs all from oats, whole wheat and green veggies, fats from fish and i cook with one table sppon of olive oil, additinally fish oil gel caps and CLA 6 caps of each @ 1000mg

approx 3500 calories a day

Supps
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Activate X
Isopure
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil
CLA
NAC

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a ton of clen. i loooooooooooooooooove stims and am def a stim junky. if uve heard of helios (injectable clen and yohimbe mix)....i shake like sh!t off of just .25ml

amtnz

very good. i plan on doing this after my current cycle to prepare for summer. i too have put on a ridiculous amount of weight in the past 4 months! good ol bulking

subbed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a ton of clen. i loooooooooooooooooove stims and am def a stim junky. if uve heard of helios (injectable clen and yohimbe mix)....i shake like sh!t off of just .25ml
LOL i may have to give that **** a shot, my stim resistence prob dates back to my abuse of other substances :)

Ill start researching that **** right away and as you know ill be back to you with a ton of questions ;)

oh and im up to 26omcg right now :drive:

:AR15firing:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and the helios are 40mcg clen and 5.4mg yohimbine hcl per ml....potent as f uuuuck though

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
and the helios are 40mcg clen and 5.4mg yohimbine hcl per ml....potent as f uuuuck though
so what you just mix the two and inj .25ml? sorry didnt have time to look it up yet?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so what you just mix the two and inj .25ml? sorry didnt have time to look it up yet?
theres no mixing, they are already both in the same solution (vial)....just draw out desired amount and shoot sub-q

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So no homebrewing then. Lol. Guess I should give it a shot, literally :)

You are a wealth of information sir

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be really interested in how adding ALPHA-T2 to this cycle would benefit you. It stacks very well with clen, and is not muscle wasting...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok busy day today and running around like mad consequently eating like crap. What ya gonna do.

Anyway promise to get the log up to date this weekend, this is day 24 day 4 of rhe VAR definitely some good pumps from the VAR that's about it.

I figured out that this VAR costs me exactly the same as my Activate X, based on the pumps alone I think ill be dumping the Activate and my Pre WO supp and save $30 a month and if all goes according to plan I shud add a lb of muscle a week and loose some fat. Emmmm. Hard decision

About to watch the premiere of Fantasyland about fantasy baseball check it out/watch @ snagfilms.com. Then I'm gonna eat Italian @ Verde Grande, pasta baby

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Weight 226.8 lbs -1.8
Upped carbs for heavy/back day
8am 100mcg
8.30am 50mg ECA
60 mins deicated back 130-150HR
20 mins boxing 130-150HR
12pm 110mcg
40 mins road bike 130-140HR

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
226.8lb NC
8am 120mcg
50mg ECA

Weight 226.8 lbs NC
8am 120mcg
8.30 50mg ECA
60mins Arms bis/tris
30mins boxing 130-150HR
12pm 120mcg
40mins road bike 130HR

Noticing some wicked pumps as i lean out also some added vascularity

1 week review upon tom morns weigh in

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
was getting paranoid about the rapid weight loss

" Funny enough i got a little paranoid and took some more pics just to check, LOL yes thankfully i dont think ive lost to much (muscle)if any yet. Im keeping my calories high the real change in diet is ive cleaned it up 100% clean and ensure that i stay anabolic by eating every 2-3 hours, protein and carbs 320-350 a day . So i agree that im in that in between stage and yes i monitor my HR meticulously."

Im wearing a HR monitor at all times

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
7 day Review
Weight 226.4lb -5.6lb waist -1"
Those are some pretty impressive results given the fact that i seemed to have been plateauing out on my ECA stack and given the success of weight loss on that 60 day cycle.

Dosing has been twice a day 8a.m and 12 pm. It would seem that im taking an insanely high dose 240mcg yest but to be honest im having less side effects than my wife at 50mcg, my resilience to stims is nothing new my ephedrine levels were 150 a day no sides. Im going the "palumbo" route 6 weeks straight with Benadryl (flush my receptors) at 50 mg every 3rd week i also took it on my 1st week due to my heavy on off use of the ECA 5 days on 3 days of for 8 weeks.

Sleep has been good the Benadryl at night has prob been helping, i found myself to be a little bit sluggish the first few days and added in 50mg Ephedrine ECA prior to hitting the gym for some zing, helps with my breathing too. ill try dropping that to 25mg

Diet has been the exact same as on ECA stack 40 40 20 over 7 meals approx 3500 calories 100% clean, proteins have been chicken, fish, skim milk, eggs and powder. Carbs have been oats whole wheat pasta bread etc green veggies Waxmaize post WO shake. Ive also been cycling carbs down protein up on non heavy days, ive in no way noticed that Clen suppresses my appetite for those that might be wondering.

Will be Increasing my CLA from 5000 to 8000 mg

i may have to start a dietry log as the fat loss is going tp probably taper off and im gonna have to be more maticulous about my macros to manage fat loss and at the same time maintain muscle which is a major concern and the reason for my dietary approach.

It would seem im reaping all the benefits and none of the sides that ive read so much about, on that note as i stated above my wife was non functional and very uncomfortable on just 50mcg so i would suggest not starting out any higher than 60mcg you can always add to that 4 hours later ater evaluating the effects.

Strength remains at or near highs and muscle retention is looking good, i am particularly interested in the anabolic properties that have been reported and refuted, in the coming weeks i will give my honest opinion in that regard. I would love to add Anavar to this cycle however it is prohibitively expensive for me but that would be the absolute bomb if you could afford it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
From previous thread

MSE

Based on its rate of elimination from the body, and how much is usually needed to be effective for athletes, my recommendations are the same for both men and women. You´ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you´ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this hand shaking, sweating, etc& classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn´t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose. You´ll also want to know your body temperature, upon rising, for the week before you start taking your clen, and then monitor it (again, as soon as you wake up) throughout your clen regimen. When it returns to the level it was at before you began taking the clen, you´ll need to start taking your Benadryl or Ketotifen, as the decrease in Body Temperature back to original levels indicates the thermogenic effect is beginning to decline.

Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.) possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then it´s highly probable) while you are on clen; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. It´s a prescription anti-histimines, so it´ll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function (15).

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histamine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell´s outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it´ll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2´s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Saggy321 wrote

Edwitt....you thought about including sesamin in your stack. Apprantely is prevents the down regulation of fat burning enzymes, which happens as shed more and more body fat, and inhibits the fat storage enzymes. My set point is around 11% bf and I was struggling to get below that without losing muscle. But since taking it I've dropped to around 9% ish...and not lost any muscle.

The standard does is 3000 mg divided into 3 doses spread out through the day. I believe it works in a similiar fashion to TTA.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by MSE
The one supp that I highly recommend you have on hand is Taurine! Some people (including myself) get wicked cramps from clen stripping the taurine out of your system, believe me nothing is worse then waking up with a cramp in the arch of your foot at 3 in the morning that makes you want to scream.

edwitt wrote:

fortunately ive never experienced this even on the harshest of orals, think i must have the Keith Richard gene, immune to all sides

Seriuosly though i eat 4-5 bananas a day thats probably my savior

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight 226.4 lbs -0.4
10am 210mcg
25mg ECA
25mins HIIT
Day off

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
weight 226.2lb -0.2

Chest annihilation day

Glad to see weight loss is tapering off i have read that Clen is responsible for excreting excess water that may be retained by the body and im thinking that is why i had such a large weight loss on days 4 and 5 (3.8lbs total). Such dramatic losses would not be condusive to muscle retention. Hoping for 3-4 lbs a week no diet change

225mcg split over 3 doses
Killer Chest/shoulders 2 hours, Shoulders felt healthy lifted heavy Bench 3 sets 315 for 5
No cardio today

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
226.4lb +0.2lb

225mcg split over 3 doses @ 75
ECA 50mg
Back 60mins 130-150HR
Boxing 20mins 130-150HR
Elyptical 25mins 130HR

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmadman
Don't let that discourage you, you're log is really inspiring to me.

Is there a reason for so many short cardio sessions? I do hIIT as well but I tend to do it 45+ minutes or I really don't burn any fat. I'm currently down 19 lbs in 9 weeks, and just started taking eCA yesterday. Perhaps I'm misinformed as to how HIIT is supposed to work?
HIIT is normally performed 20 to 25 mins it tends to be catabolic after 30mins

edwitt wrote

HIIT training has a number of benefits in addition to the reduction in training time. First of all, this type of training is far superior to steady-state exercises when it comes to increasing your VO2 max, which is the maximum amount of oxygen you can uptake during exercise. This means that you'll be in much better shape when it comes time to play a game of football with the guys.

Secondly, when you perform long-duration, moderate-intensity exercise, you can actually put yourself in a catabolic state in which you will start losing muscle mass. That's right: Some of that hard-earned muscle will start degrading itself in your quest to get lean.

The reason is that there are two types of muscle fibers in your body: fast twitch and slow twitch.

Slow twitch fibers are more compatible with endurance training (such as a steady-state one-hour run), whereas fast twitch fibers are more compatible with short, intense bouts of exercise (such as weightlifting or sprinting).

When we train in one of these modes, our muscle tissue has a tendency to take on the appropriate properties. As an illustration, imagine a marathon runner and a sprinter. The sprinter is composed of fast twitch muscles and carries a great deal more muscle mass, whereas the marathoner has a lot of thin, slow twitch muscle fibers so that his body is as light as possible to transport across those great distances.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Monitoring you body temperature?

it is not necessary but it is a good indicator of the therogenic effect

During the cycle you can monitor body temperature. Once the temperature drops back to normal, clenbuterol is no longer exhibiting a thermogenic effect. This normally occurs around the 3rd weekAt this point increasing the dosage would not be very effective, and a break should be taken before it is used again effectively.

You can get around this by taking 25-50mg of Benedryl or Ketofen to upregulate ur Beta receptors every 3rd week

The "Dave Palumbo"method 6 weeks straight taking one week of Benedryl or ketofen evry 3rd week

monitoring body temp however IMO really not necessary either do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or upto 6 straight with Benedryl

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight 225lb -1.4

220mcg 2 doses 110mcg
50mg ECA
60 mins bis/tris
60mins cardio 130-140HR Boxing/elyptical

Unfortunately belly fat being being stubborn but getting there, noticing more definition in the arms and shoulders

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Anavar and will be running for the last 3 weeks of the cycle @ 75mg a day ok so i just ordered some Anavar in powder form 5g

this is what i have dug up

the method by which you get good accuracy for the dissolving in high proof alcohol, is-

Powder Displacement factor (DF): Powder Weight x 1ml
Volume (V): Powder Weight / Concentration (P/C)
Concentration (C): Powder Weight / Volume (P/V)
Powder Weight (P): 5g.
Solvent (S): volume - DF

So,

DF = 5ml
V = 200ml
C = 25mg/ml
P = 5000mg
S = 195ml

So, add 195ml of Everclear or Overproof to the 5g of Var, stir/shake untill totally dissolved. This produces 200ml of 25mg/ml Anavar powder.

Alternatively cap them with "Cap-em-quick" sold here at NP

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Weight 225.8 +0.8
Rest Day
40mins roadbike 130HR

It would seem every one reacts very differently as i said before my wife was shaking like a meth head on 50mcg whereas im taking 220mcg and only very mild hand tremors no nausea headaches nothing and sleeping well

The +0.8 has to be flucuation in water retention. Diet remains the same, so sick of chicken

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Weight 227lb +1.2
9am 200mcg
50mg ECA
1.30 50mcg

60mins roadbike 130HR
60mins tread/elypical/boxing 130-150

Diet remains the same no idea why the weight fluctuation is.. Only change is that i ran out for 3 days my multi and Activate X. Restocked those

2 week review on Friday morning

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thanks... well im back on my multi and i will be re evaluating diet and any additional sups on Friday morning which br my weigh in for the 2 week mark. Im looking fwd to starting the VAR which i will be taking @ 80mg ED for the last 3 weeks

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weight 225.2lb -1.6

Ok I'm back in the game and tom morning will be the 2 week mark. All sups are back on track and today is chest/shoulders. I'm hoping to crack 225lbs in the morn. Gonna work hard today but I'm not gonna cheat on the calories. Keeping them high for heavy lift day. Breakfast was 700k I will keep log os meals and p c f breakdown today to give u an idea of what the diet has been like.

7lbs would be a great number for 2 weeks given my diet

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSamaritan
Which ECA Stack did you utilize, out of curiosity?

edwitt wrote

Went to Wallgreens

Broncaid 2 x 12.5mg Ephedrine, Awake 200mg caffeine, asparin

Ive bought at Rite Aide too

i was dosing 50mg 3 x a day
8am 12pm 4pm

Typically the ECA stack is consumed two or three times per day in a 110 or 115 ratio of ephedrine:caffeine:Aspirin. These ratios vary across studies and across users but despite variance they all seem to be effective.[citation needed] Usually, no more than 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg of Aspirin is consumed in a single dose. It is not recommended that the stack be taken past late afternoon as this may contribute to insomnia.
[edit]

Source Wiki

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weight 225.2lb -1.8
9am 200mcg 25mg ECA

Water 16 cups

Meal 1
Breakfast Pre WO
700k 70g p, 100g c, 13f

Gym 9.30 chest 60 mins

Meal 2
Post WO
540k 50g p, 85g p, 0f

1.30 50mcg

Meal 3
550k 50g p, 54g c, 22g f

Meal 4
415k 58g p, 38g c, 3g f

50mins roadbike 130HR

5.45 Shoulders 50mins
30mins boxing 130-150

Meal 5
380k 50g p, 25g c, 9g f

Meal 6
9pm
600k 40g p, 40g c,25g f

Meal 7
12am
320k 50gp, 25g c, 3g f

Food sources
Isopure Whey
Fish Oil Gel tabs
CLA tabs
Skim Milk
Oats
Whole wheat bread
Ground Turkey 93 7
Bananas
Ketchup
Mackarel
Green veggies
Olive oil
Rice

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
2 WEEK REVIEW

This morning Day 15 concludes 2 weeks of Clenbuterol

Weighed in this morn @ 227.2 up 2lbs from yest however my waist is down 1.375" and my mid section 2" .... Im very happy with the Clen and feel that my workouts have become stronger as im not having to deal with the nauseating effect that the ECA can have on me @ high doses. Clerly i am able to tolerate high doses of Clen wothout any noticeable sides. Dose is up to 240mcg blood pressure 108 / 68 so all good there. I am definitely able to get my heart much higher with less intensity which has been great and has enabled me to turn many weight lifting sessions into cardio.

Strenght has also been great, no loss in strenght lifts all at highs, confident muscle loss is minimal if at all. I am seeing more defenition in arms and shoulders but to be expected the waist is the hardest and last to go but still good progress.. As you can see from yesterdays meal breakdown i have a lot of room to play with when it comes to calories and carbs..

In the next week i will be experimenting by cutting some carbs towards the end of the day and bumping the protein, if i can continue to loose the waist @ 0.75' a week then we are right on track Gonna go check the mailbox for my Anavar

Clenbuterol is a non-steroidal β2 adrenergic agonist with some structural and pharmacological similarities to epinephrine and salbutamol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug. It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, central nervous system stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which fats are metabolized, simultaneously increasing the body's BMR. (taken from Wikipedia)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
227.2lb +2

240 mcg
Today is day of rest just 20mins HIIT. For non lifting days I cycle carbs down. Today I have dropped them a little lower than normal while keeping protein 1.7 x bodyweight

Meal 1
9am
592k 67p 44c 18f

Meal 2
11.40am
490k 58p 38c 8.5f

Meal 3
2.40pm
500k 50p 46c 10f

Meal 4
410 58p 38c 2f

Meal 5
220k 33p 22c

Meal 6
450k 40p 35c 6f

Meal 7
12am
365k 62p 19c 5f

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
226.2 -1.2lb

Active day, soccer bike track no set cardio or gym today. Play Day

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
225.8 -0.4lb

Taking my first 3 say break in 14 months. Way overdue and thouroughly enjoying it and the wather... Probably play some footy

Will be hitting it hard and refreshed first thing Monday morning

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Had great 3 days of rest and im ready to tear up the gym today.. Im gonna hit it for 90 mins back this morn and try and get 2nd session in tonight for 60 mins of bis

Day 18
225.6 -0.2lb
200mg
50ECA

Back 70mins
The rest paid off
485lb Dead lift new Personal Best

Failed @ 505 but I see it in my future soon

Will be trying to get back later this evening for bis.. Definitely noticing better defenition vascularity and some muscle seperation on those heavy deads

managed to get back to the gym for 40mins of bis

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Sacle seems a little bnit stuck but mirror says stick with the plan. Bottom line I have another 3 1/2 weeks to play around with diet so no rush. Hopefully VAR arrives today or tom. Like to get a week of that under my belt on the same diet and then re evaluate diet accordingly

Common Mr Postman

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
225.8 +0.2lb
250mg
50ECA

60mins legs 40 just on sqats and deep ones gonna hurt like a mofo tom

45mins elyptical 130HR

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
224.2 lb - 1.6
250mg

Should have been chest today

Brutal day doubled over in stomache cramps Better tomorow i hope, extra days rest for my old joints i guess.. Pretty sure not Clen related. I managed to keep the calorie and protein intake by chugging a bunch of homemade shakes

Feeling much better already and ready for a good nights sleep. Upwards and onwards tomorow