M-drol X-tren fatloss

justinluv949

Awards
This is what I'm planning from January To april I have only been eating. morning egg beaters and sometimes oatmeal, then every 2 hours it's clhicken and asperigus, grean beans and a little pototatoes, 6 to 8 times a day 7 days a week with maybe 2 regular sodas a week, and 2 protein shakes. I'm 6.1 200lbs 18% body fat, and by the time I hit march first I want to be 190 or 185 I want to be in the 13% to 15%, If I do the same diet but just eat more like 5000 to 6000 and through in a weight gainer and pasta, do you thing it will work to build muscle and loose more body fat?
m-drol 10/20/20
X-Tren 60/90/90/90/90

PCT nolvadex and clomid with creatine and other stuff a test booster and support supp before and after cycle

I'm 26 and have been lifting on and off for 2 years but now I'm balls out
training will be
back/bi
chest/tri
sholders
legs
3days on 1 off 3 on again so 6 total gym days
and 15 to 30 min of light cardio,

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have you done any other cycles before?

You will not lose fat unless you are either recomping or in a caloric deficit. PHs do not help you lose fat. Diet and Cardio will help you lose fat.

justinluv949

Awards
I did do spawn about a year ago. tren and epi, and I did notice fat loss my calorie intake was not in the 5000 or 6000 calorie zone it was more in the 3500 zone.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I did do spawn about a year ago. tren and epi, and I did notice fat loss my calorie intake was not in the 5000 or 6000 calorie zone it was more in the 3500 zone.
What happened was an increase in LBM which allowed you to drop some bf% in the process as muscle is a natural fat burner.

What are your goals for the cycle?

justinluv949

Awards
That's makes allot of since muscle in a natural fat burner.
My goals would have to be getting bigger in my shoulders traps, back and chest, and I also want the strength. I am already a big guy, but I just want more upper body. I would like to get to 220 so I want to put on about 15lbs of muscle, I have never been around 220 and not been fat.

To TheDarkHalf, what do you think about liquid clomid and nolva they are for experimental use or do you the i should just go with the pharmacy pills

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That's makes allot of since muscle in a natural fat burner.
My goals would have to be getting bigger in my shoulders traps, back and chest, and I also want the strength. I am already a big guy, but I just want more upper body. I would like to get to 220 so I want to put on about 15lbs of muscle, I have never been around 220 and not been fat.

To TheDarkHalf, what do you think about liquid clomid and nolva they are for experimental use or do you the i should just go with the pharmacy pills
A couple of things....

1) Run your cycle like this...

Mdrol:10/20/20
X-Tren:0/0/90/90/90/90

2)Make sure you increase your cals as your weight goes up and keep your cals up through PCT.

3)You can go either way on the SERM. They will both work well.

4)Make sure you have a really good PCT set up for this cycle. This cycle is harsh - it will make your lipids suck, your bp will go up, and you will get shutdown. Just be prepared.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would try to get most of your fat loss done in the weeks on cycle, and try to just hardcore lose fat in that time. Use the prohormones to allow you to gain some muscle but most importantly not lose any.

Have you considered taking a fatloss stack like ALPHA-T2/Lean Xtreme?

The combination of lowering cortisol with all the other benefits of fat loss between the two products + your diet + the prohormones could yield some very, very nice results