DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE - AnabolicMinds.com

DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE

Has anyone tried this DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE product, seems its good for Body Fat loss and im thinking about tring it out. Any Experiences with this.

Its sold by Primordial Performance

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes ive used it its a great product. when i used it i wasnt concerned with fat loss. but u could definitley use it for that. and it will stack well with just about anything. hope that helps a little let me know if u need any more info or shoot me a pm. heres a good link for more info about it Dermacrine The Closest legal thing to Injectable Testosterone.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Would i need a PCT after taking a cycle of this stuff. Also will it be ok to take OxyElite Pro with it?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

yes a very light pct nothing major maybe just a test booster if you run it concervative and yes it will be fine to take oep with it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    yes a very light pct nothing major maybe just a test booster if you run it concervative and yes it will be fine to take oep with it.
    cool, can you point me to a good pct that i can buy?

Also is this the best Primordial Performance product to use for bodyfat loss?
    I know there is the Turinabol Muscle Stack product but it seems to me its for bulking up and not fat loss.

Thanks again you been very helpful so far.
  6. purelife1

u might could run it with dermatherm..talk to the guys at PP..very good custmer service..all thier products rock
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by meltz View Post
    cool, can you point me to a good pct that i can buy?

Also is this the best Primordial Performance product to use for bodyfat loss?
    I know there is the Turinabol Muscle Stack product but it seems to me its for bulking up and not fat loss.

Thanks again you been very helpful so far.

primordial makes a great pct product called sustain alpha and as mentioned above they also make dermatherm a topical fatloss product. they would all work together nicely IMO.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

we encourage a pct for Dermacrine if ran longer than 4 weeks. A lot of people run our TRS stack after Dermacrine
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

i'm still testing, but as impressed as was with dermacrine transdermal, the oral is not working all that well for me. have the sustain alpha oral as well, & i don't really feel anything much from either, whereas the dermacrine trans would literally put a buzz on me. may just be me.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    i'm still testing, but as impressed as was with dermacrine transdermal, the oral is not working all that well for me. have the sustain alpha oral as well, & i don't really feel anything much from either, whereas the dermacrine trans would literally put a buzz on me. may just be me.
    i kinda agree with you here. not so impressed with the lv thus far
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow what's going on with the Dermacrine LV ??
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

I to would like to know because I was strongly considering purchasing it.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i kinda agree with you here. not so impressed with the lv thus far
    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Wow what's going on with the Dermacrine LV ??
    Quote Originally Posted by jayp83 View Post
    I to would like to know because I was strongly considering purchasing it.
    It will more than likely take longer to evince effects based on a few factors. With the LV version, you're getting more of the compound absorbed, but it takes longer for the targert conversion to occur through interaction with steroidogenic enzymes in the liver, blood, etc.

With the transdermal version, it's literally converting to the target hormone as it passes through the skin and comes into contact with steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD). That's why you'll "feel" effects quicker with the TD version (by the time it hits systemic circulation it's already read to go), but the total amount of potential active absorbed isn't as quantifiable as the LV version.

Essentially, you should get very similar results in the end as these factors probably balance out to deliver equal amounts of targert hormones in the end, but it will take longer for the effects of the LV version to kick in overall. Give it a few weeks and I think you'll start to see the difference.

What dosing pattern were you guys using?

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

hmm, could be. i am just doing the 5cc am dosing myself. i was only doing like a couple of "squirts" of the dermacrine trans, & feeling a very significant effect. i've done plenty of trans & this one ranks up there with any of them as far as i'm concerned. very effective base? & not smelly or anything that we might have endured in the past.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Var and DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE stack?
    By nieves74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Epistane vs Dermacrine Liqua-vade
    By mxmatt15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:11 PM