DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE

meltz

Awards
Has anyone tried this DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE product, seems its good for Body Fat loss and im thinking about tring it out. Any Experiences with this.

Its sold by Primordial Performance

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

meltz

Awards
Would i need a PCT after taking a cycle of this stuff. Also will it be ok to take OxyElite Pro with it?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes a very light pct nothing major maybe just a test booster if you run it concervative and yes it will be fine to take oep with it.

meltz

Awards
yes a very light pct nothing major maybe just a test booster if you run it concervative and yes it will be fine to take oep with it.
cool, can you point me to a good pct that i can buy?

Also is this the best Primordial Performance product to use for bodyfat loss?
I know there is the Turinabol Muscle Stack product but it seems to me its for bulking up and not fat loss.

Thanks again you been very helpful so far.

purelife1

u might could run it with dermatherm..talk to the guys at PP..very good custmer service..all thier products rock

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool, can you point me to a good pct that i can buy?

Also is this the best Primordial Performance product to use for bodyfat loss?
I know there is the Turinabol Muscle Stack product but it seems to me its for bulking up and not fat loss.

Thanks again you been very helpful so far.

primordial makes a great pct product called sustain alpha and as mentioned above they also make dermatherm a topical fatloss product. they would all work together nicely IMO.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we encourage a pct for Dermacrine if ran longer than 4 weeks. A lot of people run our TRS stack after Dermacrine

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm still testing, but as impressed as was with dermacrine transdermal, the oral is not working all that well for me. have the sustain alpha oral as well, & i don't really feel anything much from either, whereas the dermacrine trans would literally put a buzz on me. may just be me.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i'm still testing, but as impressed as was with dermacrine transdermal, the oral is not working all that well for me. have the sustain alpha oral as well, & i don't really feel anything much from either, whereas the dermacrine trans would literally put a buzz on me. may just be me.
i kinda agree with you here. not so impressed with the lv thus far

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow what's going on with the Dermacrine LV ??

jayp83

Awards
I to would like to know because I was strongly considering purchasing it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i kinda agree with you here. not so impressed with the lv thus far
Wow what's going on with the Dermacrine LV ??
I to would like to know because I was strongly considering purchasing it.
It will more than likely take longer to evince effects based on a few factors. With the LV version, you're getting more of the compound absorbed, but it takes longer for the targert conversion to occur through interaction with steroidogenic enzymes in the liver, blood, etc.

With the transdermal version, it's literally converting to the target hormone as it passes through the skin and comes into contact with steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD). That's why you'll "feel" effects quicker with the TD version (by the time it hits systemic circulation it's already read to go), but the total amount of potential active absorbed isn't as quantifiable as the LV version.

Essentially, you should get very similar results in the end as these factors probably balance out to deliver equal amounts of targert hormones in the end, but it will take longer for the effects of the LV version to kick in overall. Give it a few weeks and I think you'll start to see the difference.

What dosing pattern were you guys using?

-John

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hmm, could be. i am just doing the 5cc am dosing myself. i was only doing like a couple of "squirts" of the dermacrine trans, & feeling a very significant effect. i've done plenty of trans & this one ranks up there with any of them as far as i'm concerned. very effective base? & not smelly or anything that we might have endured in the past.