help deciding on what stack to run

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok ladies and gents its time to run a cycle. I cant decide on what to stack though.

So here is what i got: Tren, hdrol, superdrol, epidrol, stanodrol, xmass, havoc, pmag, pplex, m14add, 40 pills worth of oral winstrol 5mg, ummmm i think thats it. lol. I have everything for pct and serms on hand. So what yall recommend? what would you like to see?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
And pp superbolan lv liquid prohormone well six bottles worth.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha oh yeah!? yeah i would if my goal was to die!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
run the halo 6 wks 75/75/100/100/150/150

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why dont u give us some stats, cycle history, and goals for this cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You would die... But at least you'd be huge. And that's all that matters.
yeah bro - you would look JACKED in that casket. I say crush it all up and blow one big line of PHs all in one shot. Grow 30lbs. of muscle in 24 hrs.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ha. snort a line of ****tail ph's.

Ok goal will be to gain muscle im not really worried about keeping lean. more like a bulk and size.
Im 185 8-10%bf i have ran all superdrol epi holo in quite a few cycles. I like pulsing but i dont know if i want to pulse this time. I am thinking about pulsing some pplex casue i heard you can do that....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ooooooo that would be haardcore! ^^^ would that be a comparible stack to tren and mdrol? toxicity level that is....

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I THINK mdrol is more toxic than pplex... but that's my thought, probably not worth much.

EatMore5

Awards
Im going to start a Pmga + Stanodrol cycle after new years ! you should look into that !