Halotest 25

burrisitcold

Awards
I will preface this with saying: At this point I KNOW my body isn't ready for any ph or steroid(im getting good gains w/o them), but eventually I will be at the point where my body is ready and im not gaining the way I once was and I don't want to have to do all this research then and it's actually an interesting subject for me now.

Halotest 25 claims that it does not convert to estrogen because of a 4 cloro alteration(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol). With this stated, why then do people feel like they need a serm after taking this? I have read that the use of a SERM can even be risky business, so why would you take it when it is not needed? Would'nt the goal of a PCT with Halotest be more to keep gains than to stop estrogen receptors that shouldn't be handling any more estrogen than before? Maybe its false advertising on Power Labs, but can anybody help me out with this.

rubbermonkey

Awards
Many people will say you dont need a serm with Halo...

it has been argued 1000x over... The bottom line is, your test production will be low, and serms will raise it back... Clomid is what i am running when i finish this halo cycle... I have never read about someone getting gyno from Halo...

But with the low cost of serms, why not is the better question to ask yourself

burrisitcold

Awards
Legality and the fact that I dont like the idea of getting prescription grade drugs from research chemical websites with no type of security. But if you have the gall to buy from the sites, I agree that they are the best.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
If you gain muscle beyond your genetic testosterone levels your body will not be able to keep the muscle post cycle. its always a good idea to do PCT with test restoring properties. Plus, low testosterone post cycle may result in gyno like side effects if your estrogen raises to levels higher than your test levels due naturally to low natural test post cycle.

burrisitcold

Awards
I realize this, im not saying that a post cycle should not be used. Im just saying that a SERM would not be necessary because the excess test would not convert. A natty test booster along with liver and heart support and a cortisol blocker would suffice. So the Post Cycle by AI along with Lean Xtreme and possibly 13C would give a legal alternative to a SERM on such a mild cycle like Halotest.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I will preface this with saying: At this point I KNOW my body isn't ready for any ph or steroid(im getting good gains w/o them), but eventually I will be at the point where my body is ready and im not gaining the way I once was and I don't want to have to do all this research then and it's actually an interesting subject for me now.

Halotest 25 claims that it does not convert to estrogen because of a 4 cloro alteration(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol). With this stated, why then do people feel like they need a serm after taking this? I have read that the use of a SERM can even be risky business, so why would you take it when it is not needed? Would'nt the goal of a PCT with Halotest be more to keep gains than to stop estrogen receptors that shouldn't be handling any more estrogen than before? Maybe its false advertising on Power Labs, but can anybody help me out with this.

I just got off my first cycle ever of a PH and I used Halotest-25. All I took with it was liver support, multi, EFA, and some good lifting and eating. It's a mild PH and if it's your first time it's a good road to go down. There were no sides at all to mention. The first week was really nothing to talk about. I did notice that I was not as sore and that my recovery was quicker. Now my second and third week, for me at least, my strength went through the roof. I felt like I could workout for hours. And things leveled off on the fourth week. I use Novedex XT by Gaspari for my PCT and when it was all said and done I was five pounds heavier. I was happy with that by it being my first run. Mind you, I am 33, six feet tall and started at 220. I am 225 in the morning and about 230 by midday. I had worked out extremly hard for three years before I thought about trying a PH but been lifting since high school and football, which I played thru college. So if this is your first rodeo Halotest-25 is pretty good to use. Just make sure that you know all the risks which are involved in any PH/DS and that you have everything with you before you start. Protein, liver support, EFA, PCT, etc. And you will be ok.

burrisitcold

Awards
Im not ready yet, but yea the whole mild thing was the reason why halotest looks so appealing to me. maybe in the next 4 or five years this will get banned or something better will come along but right now halotest has my vote, my only issue is that i was on their website and its a yahoo store, what a joke!

burrisitcold

Awards
I realize this, im not saying that a post cycle should not be used. Im just saying that a SERM would not be necessary because the excess test would not convert. A natty test booster along with liver and heart support and a cortisol blocker would suffice. So the Post Cycle by AI along with Lean Xtreme and possibly 13C would give a legal alternative to a SERM on such a mild cycle like Halotest.
I suggested Halotest to a guy at the gym and this as the post-cycle. Is this good enough to tell him to get? He doesn't want to get a SERM after he researched how they are attained.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3