Orastan-A clones convert to DHT?

  1. Registered User
    RJPX919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67

    Orastan-A clones convert to DHT?


    been looking into running one of the orastan-A clones for my cut,probably furaguno or furuza a, really looking into a non-methyl thats safer on the hairline. i recently finished h-drol and it had no effect,i do believe i am prone to MPB so i am trying to stay away from compounds that convert to DHT as dht tends to speed hair loss up even more.

  2. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by RJPX919 View Post
    been looking into running one of the orastan-A clones for my cut,probably furaguno or furuza a, really looking into a non-methyl thats safer on the hairline. i recently finished h-drol and it had no effect,i do believe i am prone to MPB so i am trying to stay away from compounds that convert to DHT as dht tends to speed hair loss up even more.
    It has a moderate androgen affect which can cause some problems.

    Secondly, why are u using aas at 165lbs? I think food and good training would be of more benefit.
  3. Registered User
    RJPX919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67

    havent updated stats in a while, im at 185 now after pct for h-drol, im only like 5'6 1/2 btw.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    spartan300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    It has a moderate androgen affect which can cause some problems.

    Secondly, why are u using aas at 165lbs? I think food and good training would be of more benefit.
    bout to say cant judge without a reference point

    BMI will at least give you a good idea of what he looks like
  5. Registered User
    RJPX919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    bout to say cant judge without a reference point

    BMI will at least give you a good idea of what he looks like

    used to be a short and fat @212 , became short and lean @157, now short and jacked @ 185. lmao.

    on another note, if i didnt experience hair loss on h-drol, i should probably be fine running this at around 200mgs a day?
  6. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    It alone isn't going to do much. Usually good to stack it with something.
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    200mg wont be sht. you'll need atleast 500mg.

    fura doesn't convert into dht. it is a dht derrivative.

    androgenic side effects are possible with any steroid btw.

    if you liked halo, stick with that, otherwise be prepared to fork out some case for a good cycle of fura.

    hd is probably the safest ds available.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how does orastan E compare to orastan A?
    By heebs10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:24 PM
  2. Trying to convert my 5 day into a 3 day
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. can someone convert these for me?
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:39 AM
  4. will o-3's in udo's convert to epa?
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.