Orastan-A clones convert to DHT?

RJPX919

Awards
been looking into running one of the orastan-A clones for my cut,probably furaguno or furuza a, really looking into a non-methyl thats safer on the hairline. i recently finished h-drol and it had no effect,i do believe i am prone to MPB so i am trying to stay away from compounds that convert to DHT as dht tends to speed hair loss up even more.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
been looking into running one of the orastan-A clones for my cut,probably furaguno or furuza a, really looking into a non-methyl thats safer on the hairline. i recently finished h-drol and it had no effect,i do believe i am prone to MPB so i am trying to stay away from compounds that convert to DHT as dht tends to speed hair loss up even more.
It has a moderate androgen affect which can cause some problems.

Secondly, why are u using aas at 165lbs? I think food and good training would be of more benefit.

RJPX919

Awards
havent updated stats in a while, im at 185 now after pct for h-drol, im only like 5'6 1/2 btw.

spartan300

Awards
It has a moderate androgen affect which can cause some problems.

Secondly, why are u using aas at 165lbs? I think food and good training would be of more benefit.
bout to say cant judge without a reference point

BMI will at least give you a good idea of what he looks like

RJPX919

Awards
bout to say cant judge without a reference point

BMI will at least give you a good idea of what he looks like

used to be a short and fat @212 , became short and lean @157, now short and jacked @ 185. lmao.

on another note, if i didnt experience hair loss on h-drol, i should probably be fine running this at around 200mgs a day?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It alone isn't going to do much. Usually good to stack it with something.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg wont be sht. you'll need atleast 500mg.

fura doesn't convert into dht. it is a dht derrivative.

androgenic side effects are possible with any steroid btw.

if you liked halo, stick with that, otherwise be prepared to fork out some case for a good cycle of fura.

hd is probably the safest ds available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3