Fina-Flex 550XD (Sdrol / tren) + Furazadrol

NorCal1

Awards
I started the cycle below last week. I’m looking for advice and input from experts (which I’ll be honest and say I’m not). Please don’t beat me up to bad if you think what I’ve outlined aren’t the best options but at the same time I’m also looking for pro’s/con’s and suggestions.

Week 1 through 3
FinaFelx X 2 per day
2a, 17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3one,17ß-ol 10mg
Estra-4,9diene-3,17-dione 25mg
Bergamottin (6, 7, dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 50mg
3,17,ketoetiochol-triene 10mg
Milthistle (80% silymarian) 120mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg

TX Trim Xtreme (slim xtreme knockoff) X2 per day

Week 3 through 6
Furazadrol X 2 per day
5a-Etioallocholan [2,3-C] furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether 50mg

Dragon X 2 per day
2-cyano-17a-menthyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-adrost-2-ene 12.5mg

Week 5 through 8
Beast Nutrition Supertest X 12 per day
Lean EFX X 2 per day

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine,cassia nomame,taraxacum,green tea extract,bearberry,niacin 375mg

thiamine Disulfide, 1,3 dimethylamylamine, phyllanthus emblica,bitter orange240mg

5-Hydroxytryptophan, N-acetyl tyrosine, ginseng 80% 90mg

Yohimbine 2.5MG HCI X 2 per day

Background on me
I was always in great shape through highschool and college (about 9% body fat @180lbs 5'11"). At 23 I was in an accident and put on ALOT of weight (quickly learned I couldnt eat whatever I wanted without workingout the way I was used to) and I got up to 300lbs before I finally put a stop to it.I'm 28 and have been working out solid for the past two and a half years. I was 300lbs two and a half years ago and went one year straight just focucing on cardio and diet and got down to 210. For the past year and a half I've added serious weight lifting into the mix and been trying to really build muscle while leaning down.

A personal trainer I know helped me map this out stack. I went to him in frustration because I wasn’t seeing the results I thought I should have been and I felt I was doing everything in my power, lifting on schedule, hitting cardio hard, and eating right. The trainer I was talking to was a past competitive power lifter who later went into competitive body building so I took his advice into great consideration. We discussed pro hormones and I ended up leaving with a product called Rage T19 (19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione(50mg)). I took T19 for a month and seen great results. I ended up going from 200lbs 15% body fat down to 190lbs 13% body fat and my strength actual improved greatly. My workout was geared around kettle bell and cross fit type exercises, a lot of high rep exercises.

I waited three months and decided I wanted to do another PH cycle. I went back to the trainer and asked for suggestions. $ was not a concern, I wanted to get a stack lined up that would allow me to build muscle and also bring my body fat % down as much as possible. I asked him to line me up with something that will yield the greatest results without killing me in the next couple months (kidding, something that wouldn’t jeopardize my health long term). I’m pretty OCD when it comes to my diet and workout. I workout and eat on schedule and don’t deviate.

I lift on schedule 3 or 4 days a week and do at least 1 (up to 2) hour of cardio on off days. I weigh all of my food to ensure I get 1.5grams of protein for each pound I weigh and use carb cycling (50-75 grams a day on low days and 1 high day a week of 800 grams). My diet is very low fat and consists of primarily chicken/lean meats, green veggies, and a couple of protein shakes a day. Every day I start at 5:30am with 13 egg whites and have a meal every three hours thereafter for a total of 6 meals a day.

Below is a list of other over the counter supplements I use
Scivation Xtend each morning and post workout
Creatine, Taurine, Glutamine post workout
NO Shotgun pre-workout
Animal pak in the morning
1000mg Fish oil and 300mg omega-3 twice a day

I’m open to suggestions on how I can get the most out of this cycle. Any recommendations you have would be very much appreciated. I’ll also use this post to track my progress once a week. I started the cycle out at 189 pounds and at 13% bodyfat. I’m going to try to touch on one exercise per muscle to give you an idea of where I am at now, I’ll update these same exercises as I move along so you can get an idea of any improvements.

Chest - Max bench is 315 I do sets of 15 with 245

Biceps – Max standing curl w/ez bar is 115 do sets of 15 with 85

Tri – max dip my weight (189 now) plus 70 pounds – do sets of 15 with a 45 plate strapped to me

Back – max pull up my weight plus 55 lbs – do sets of 15 with no weight

Legs – (by far my weakest muscles, I run long distance so I’ve never tried to build really strong legs as I use them more for endurance) Squats – 225 max – do sets of 15 with 135

Abs – I do more repetition than weight here as I think most people do. Right now I hit four sets of 25 leg raises and I’m normally dead after that.