Getting Motivated/Pumped Up in The Gym

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I finished a Tbol-Mdrol bridge, and Im just finishing up my PCT now (nolva).

The past week or so Ive noticed a huge decline in my motivation or ability to get into it at the gym. I'm not sure what it is but when I work out now, I just don't feel like pushing it at all. I barely even want to be in there.

Not to mention I just took a week off of working out to go away for spring break. So I figure if anything I should be anxious to be pumpin iron... but Im not.

Does anybody have any suggestions, tips or insights on what might be going on here? And any tips of what I can do to try and get that drive back in the gym.

(**this may be the wrong section, but I think it might be attributed to my AAS cycle I just did. Plus this section gets alot of activity from knowledgable posters**)

Dchristo

Awards
It most definitely has to do with just getting done with a cycle. Your testosterone is lower so your drive is too. I would recommend a pre workout supp like superpump or jack3d to give ya some motivation. A test booster might help as well.

b0z

b0z

Awards
It most definitely has to do with just getting done with a cycle. Your testosterone is lower so your drive is too. I would recommend a pre workout supp like superpump or jack3d to give ya some motivation. A test booster might help as well.
^This. I'm surprised you didn't use a Pre-workout as part of your PCT. I would look into a Pre Workout, Intra Workout or Test booster to help. I'm going to be running all three as part of the my PCT. Good luck.

fredman777

Awards
Do a Diesel Test Hardcore cycle. Stack some Jack3d pre-workout. This combo keeps me from getting anxious and jumping into another PH/PS cycle too early. Feels good, adds aggression/motivation and energy.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I've been taking methyl mass preworkout. Just doesn't seem to be cutting it I guess :s and I've been taking nolva long enough. Shouldn't it be recovered?

Also, I'd like to try diesel test hardcore but I'd rather not spend too much money. I have animal stak and p6 extreme on hand. What are your thoughts on that for natural test boosting? I also have dhea.

rubbermonkey

Awards
i hope i dont crash after this cycle....

i have some Jack3d/ and a natty test booster waiting on me :)

fredman777

Awards
I've been taking methyl mass preworkout. Just doesn't seem to be cutting it I guess :s and I've been taking nolva long enough. Shouldn't it be recovered?

Also, I'd like to try diesel test hardcore but I'd rather not spend too much money. I have animal stak and p6 extreme on hand. What are your thoughts on that for natural test boosting? I also have dhea.
That's understandable. Never done P6 extreme but Animal Stak was fun when I ran that a while back. When I'm on pct, I take 100mg dhea in the mornings only. This helps with lethargy and lack of motivation, so a morning dosage of that could help. So my suggestion would be to run a fun test-booster, switch up your pre-workout supp (I love Jack3d Lemon), and try out that morning dhea dosage for a month.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Get u some diesel test pro and jack3d that should treat u ok.

rsr08

Awards
Rachel Roxx can always help out too