Critique my first Run

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So after 6 months of planning I think i have a first cycle planned out. Feel free to bash me if something is a miss. I want this to go off without a hitch!

Weeks 1-10 .25 A-Dex every other Day
Weeks 1-4 DBol (Pinks with Snakes 5mg each) 30/30/30/30
Weeks 1-4 Test E 200mg every 3 days
Weeks 5-10 Test E 250mg Every 3 Days

PCT
Weeks 1-4 Nolva 40/30/20/20
Weeks 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25

Bash away. This is my first run so im looking to get good results but limit possible sides and get a feel on how my body does. Ive done Hdrol,Epi,Trifecta stack (Currently on). My plan is to start June 15th. I have everything i need but the Adex which i just ordered Tuesday so everything i need will be in my cabinent.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
HCG? And your big so maybe bump up the test, I here many people say they wish on their first run they did 750mg/week instead of 500mg/week

rubbermonkey

Awards
Sounds like a fun cycle... Hope you log it

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Is the HCG a must at such a low dose of Test? I may start at 250 every 3 days then bump to 300 after 4 weeks. Im still under the thinking that this low of dest with nothing else such as decca,anavar or other stacks would require HCG. If its 100% needed ill get it. However if i do HCG im thinking i will want more Test right? Or maybe even Test P. I hear taking Test P every 3 at X amount actually equals a little more because of its absorption rate. Right?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
100% Logging it.

For the Vet's in here. Im currently on Trifecta stack as we speak im starting week 4. Could i push the start date of my Test cycle up or should i play it safe and wait like i previously mentioned?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Is the HCG a must at such a low dose of Test? I may start at 250 every 3 days then bump to 300 after 4 weeks. Im still under the thinking that this low of dest with nothing else such as decca,anavar or other stacks would require HCG. If its 100% needed ill get it. However if i do HCG im thinking i will want more Test right? Or maybe even Test P. I hear taking Test P every 3 at X amount actually equals a little more because of its absorption rate. Right?
It doesn't work like that. If you're taking enough test to shut you down, which you are, then you need hCG. Even if you were taking only as much test as your body naturally produces, you still turn off ur own supply. If ur testes arent functioning for 10 weeks they'll atrophy. hCG keeps them pumping. It is 100% needed, definitely.

I would stick with test e and i would personally keep it at 500mg/wk. I've had great results with test e @ 500mg/wk.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
100% Logging it.

For the Vet's in here. Im currently on Trifecta stack as we speak im starting week 4. Could i push the start date of my Test cycle up or should i play it safe and wait like i previously mentioned?
id say either nolva or clomi, not both.

as far the trifect thing, i dont think it matters. Id just stick to what your originally had planned with start dates.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It is 100% needed, definitely.
the above post is pertaining to HCG. it is definitely NOT NEEDED for a 10 week test cycle, but if u can get it or already have it, then go ahead and use it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
the above post is pertaining to HCG. it is definitely NOT NEEDED for a 10 week test cycle, but if u can get it or already have it, then go ahead and use it.
Sure plenty of ppl run cycles without hCG. I don't see why you wouldn't run it tho. Its relatively cheap, tho I guess it is a bit hard to find. Personally shutting down testes for 2.5 months sounds like a bad idea to me, but I've always respected your POV nos.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem obtaining it. I guess im feeling if it is 100% needed to bring me back then im 100% going to get it. However if running the 500mg a week isn't a "YES" 100% run it then im leaning torwards im not going to use it.

That said i respect everyones opinion and if it is a 50/50 "well you may need it" then that is enough for me to get it. Like i said i want to do this right.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem obtaining it. I guess im feeling if it is 100% needed to bring me back then im 100% going to get it. However if running the 500mg a week isn't a "YES" 100% run it then im leaning torwards im not going to use it.

That said i respect everyones opinion and if it is a 50/50 "well you may need it" then that is enough for me to get it. Like i said i want to do this right.
my first cycle was HG test-e and dbol, it was 12 weeks and i didnt notice any atrophy until about week 10, 1 week into my clomid PCT and the boys were back, if not bigger than before. in my case, hcg was not needed.

everyone, strangely enough, reacts different to all these compounds. HCG is not "needed" for a 10 week test cycle, but yes it has its place and its use in certain cycles and circumstances.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So HCG is something that i use on cycle for keeping my testes working right? So its either use it durring cycle or not at all as i think if i have researched correctly has no place in PCT right?

So im thinking i will stick with 10 weeks. Have Nolva on hand "In Case" and use a-dex .25mg every other day the dbol weeks 1-4 at 30mg and Test as stated. I will then start clomid at the 2 week mark after my last Test shot. Does a-dex carry over to PCT or do i stop it with my last shot?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So HCG is something that i use on cycle for keeping my testes working right? So its either use it durring cycle or not at all as i think if i have researched correctly has no place in PCT right?

So im thinking i will stick with 10 weeks. Have Nolva on hand "In Case" and use a-dex .25mg every other day the dbol weeks 1-4 at 30mg and Test as stated. I will then start clomid at the 2 week mark after my last Test shot. Does a-dex carry over to PCT or do i stop it with my last shot?
if you use hcg you'll stop using it 4 days prior to pct.

I used exemstane for my cycle and I dosed it ED including the 2 week gap into pct and the entire pct time. I assume the same would be with adex/ldex.