Compounds less likely to cause gyno

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
So i guess i have had kind of a prolactin-related gyno scare at the end of my mdrol cycle a few weeks ago when my nips started to leak a little... and i kind of feel a little bump behind my nipples, but i'm not real sure what is gyno and what's not.

I have been trying to research any compounds/combinations of compounds that would be better for me to take that would be less likely to cause gyno. When i read about things such as Winstrol and how it can not convert to estrogen, does that mean it would be less likely for gyno? Or is that unrelated since i am seeing more prolactin caused effects and not estrogen-related?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
carnt help but wonder why at 21 , you are using steroids anyway.Youve got test pulsing around your bloodstream til its almost coming out your ears. Your body has mechanisms in place so it doesnt convert to estrogen , you also shouldnt have prolactin issues and you want to destroy all that by taking something that brings with it problems of its own As much as i regret what has happened as a result of your mdrol cycle , it was self inflicted.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
You coming on here telling people not to take steroids is like telling teenagers not to have sex. Rather, teach them how to have SAFE sex... Catch my drift?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
carnt help but wonder why at 21 , you are using steroids anyway.

just be glad hes not one the 10,000 16 year olds that come on here daily talking about steroids.

dk, are u talking designer steroids and oral AAS, or injectables as well?

if ur having prolactin issues id steer clear of tren, deca, and npp

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
just be glad hes not one the 10,000 16 year olds that come on here daily talking about steroids.

dk, are u talking designer steroids and oral AAS, or injectables as well?

if ur having prolactin issues id steer clear of tren, deca, and npp
well designer and oral AA for the most part, but i want to get over avoiding the needle since it is less harsh on the body, so i am definitely open to them as well if thats the way to go... Yeah ive always kept Tren far from me, as i mostly hear gyno issues related to it. I will keep the others in mind...

I was just thinking since i'm already going to be doing them, i might as well do the ones that will work best with my body and that will not respond bad given my case.