Check this out...

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
OK, I did a search on many keywords and couldn't find any relevant topics on this one in AM.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm197824.htm

I thought (considering the volume of discussion as it pertains to PH/AAS topics here) this might interest some folks.

This is kind of old news, but I finally stumbled upon the actual root FDA notice, of which I got a kick out of especially:

"...may cause other serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children" 'WAIT children? WHAT? Seriously? Darn 10 year olds and there supplements' The publication goes on, "...include shrinkage of the testes..." -Nah man, no way, I can take 5 of these dem der MDrol pills and in 20 weeks be Arnold..., what's-his-name, that Gubaner of CaliFORN I A-<Sorry couldn't resist> it continues, "...and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, a higher predilection to misuse other drugs and alcohol, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and death."

Never new this stuff would make me an alcoholic...

DISCLAIMER: I have read the policies for this forum, and can't find anywhere in the verbiage where it forbids a user to post an article related to ANOTHER supplement provider as concerns a recall and is made public through the FDA.

IF, I am incorrect, my apologies in advance, go ahead and delete this.

However, I thought this would be an interesting 'food-for-thought' type of post.

Being that it came out in January I imagine this is old news for most of you. I heard about this recall pretty soon after it happened, but for those of you who have not, well here you go. The pressure is mounting, and soon I imagine in my amateur opinion the days of PHs will be gone.

This squeeze on the industry can be in part linked to those ignorant (information deprived) few who had not a clue as to what they were doing. The type that take everything at face value without an ounce of intellectual pondering; aka going through life with the blinders on I suppose. Ever wonder why it says on a bottle of bleach "Not for human consumption" - yep, it's because of those type of folks. OK, maybe my humor is a touch pitched against those who might be ignorant of the facts but seems to be the season now.

Thoughts?