Can't space out my T1 applications by exactly 12 hours - what to do?

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
I am on day five of my T1 cycle (log in the cycle forum). I have been applying at 7:45am, then again 12 hours later. Well today I leave my desk job, get home at 4:30, and go right to my second job as a bartender. I only bartend once in a while so this is unexpected, but there's no way I'll be able to sneak out at 7:45pm tonight. I can do it around 5, or I can wait until about 11. Which would be better? Will either one really do any damage?

Thanks.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it around 5, makes more sense to me. Even if nighttime blood levels are slightly lower you probably won't notice too much. 7:45 - 5:00 isn't a terrible spread IMO :)

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Thanks jweave.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Either way you're not missing much of a dose. If you're adamant about getting enough add a half a squirt more to one end or the other.

In any case I doubt the transdermal "shuts off" at exactly 12 hours.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've done it at 8am and 10pm with no problems

jeep69

Awards
what if I have a schedule that varies day to day, I can usually do it every 12 hours but what happens if I sleep in and dont do my morning dose until like hour 13 or 14???

Is it any big deal or not????

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
what if I have a schedule that varies day to day, I can usually do it every 12 hours but what happens if I sleep in and dont do my morning dose until like hour 13 or 14???

Is it any big deal or not????
Think of these applications in terms of steroid half-lives and the answer will appear.
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
ahh **** . im drunk. no shouldnt matter
cc