Best Methyl for Strength:M1T, M1,4ADD, M4OHN?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what you all thought was the best out of these for strength gains, from reading several logs they all seem to exhibit great strength gains, but does any one in particular give more strength than the other? From what I have researched, it seems M4OHN has the lowest amount of side effects and great strength gains, but not much in the way of mass gains. What do you all think?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
there probably isnt too many people that have tried every one of those.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say M5aa would be your best bet if all you're looking for is good strength gains quick...works great as a pre-workout boost without the jitters.

RRAdam

Awards
Thing about m5aa is the effects only last a little while.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i am wanting something that you will be able to retain the gains after ending the cycle.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
How do yo know the gains dont last? DO all ofthe gains in strength not last? What about bodily adaption to the new weights you are moving. I think its silly to say all of the gains dont last without some sort of scientific backing for the claim.

Cosmo

Awards
a temp boost everyday for say 4 weeks and im quite sure your strength gains will be great and your CNS adapted to lifting heavier weight... now as long as you dont go on vacation for a couple weeks to polynesia for their coveted noni fruit festivale you will infact keep most of that strength

Skark

Awards
  • Established
a temp boost everyday for say 4 weeks and im quite sure your strength gains will be great and your CNS adapted to lifting heavier weight... now as long as you dont go on vacation for a couple weeks to polynesia for their coveted noni fruit festivale you will infact keep most of that strength
I agree with this. I remember last summer when I took creatine for the first time, I had some sick strength gains......increased 5% in a month as compared to my average strength gain of 1% per month. And its not like I lost that strength the next month, the gains stayed with me.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
people are keeping most of the gains with m5aa, obviously you will be stronger while using it, just like anything else. but it doesnt mean you will go back to your starting point.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I have used all of them. My strength went up the most on M1,4ADD but I lost half of my strength gains. Next would be M4OHN but I kept all of my strength gains off of it, and PCT was a breeze. I would go with the M4OHN, I was trying to cut, and I put on 3 pounds. It is my favorite PH to date.

tenn0titan

Awards
M1T = Best for weight gain and strength, worst water retention
:cool:
M5AA = Best for pre-workout and helping with estrogen, makes you mean! :mad:
M4OHN = GREAT for losing fat! and gaining LEAN muscle, no water gain but you also do not feel like to are making progress unless you testing you bodyfat while on it. My weight has only changed by 3 pounds (down) but I am leaner than before. So I am losing fat a little faster than I am gaining muscle.
:D
Peace

TT

neckcrank

Awards
For strength...hands down M1T

I am on a M4OHN cycle right now, into day 5 at 6mgs daily. I personally do not see what all the hype is on this compound. I also take 30mgs of M5AA on training days only and I really like how this compound makes me feel, very good for strength gains as well as aggression.

I may have to bump my M4OHN up to 8mgs daily, but damn I'm only 217lbs. I may stack my M-Dien with the M4OHN and drop the M5AA for now. Maybe run my M-Dien at 5mgs daily and the M4OHN at 6mgs daily.

I have run three cycles of M1T at 3 weeks each and I fucking love this compound, if only the sides were a little easier on my libido and energy. I also love how M1T hits me like a brick on day two or three, you know your on some good ****.

Boarder1

Awards
For strength...hands down M1T
I have run three cycles of M1T at 3 weeks each and I fucking love this compound, if only the sides were a little easier on my libido and energy. I also love how M1T hits me like a brick on day two or three, you know your on some good ****.
IM on my 2nd cycle and I have to agree with Neckcrank, I fucking love it. Its cheap as hell too, it's a no brainer. I would post my gains, but you would say I was lying. I haven't tried the other compounds, but I have tried mdien. I dont think it compared to M1T and its price/performance ratio is criminal.