PP's T-bol Stack Question

Tdilliner

Awards
Ok just to check and make sure I stay safe. I'm going to start PP's Turinabol Muscle Stack and use the Dermacrine with it. I've pre-loaded my liver juice for 2 weeks (5mL's 2x a day) and have everything else in the stack. This includes:

T-bol (1.5mL 2x a day)
Dermacrine (4mL 2x a day)
Liver Juice (5mL 2x a day)
Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Endo-amp max

I'll be consuming 2g of protein a day (205lb start), have good multivitamins, tons of fish oil, taurine, hawthorne berry, glutamine, tubs of protein, extra money for food, and some creatine for when I'm done.

I've got my diet and training in check and have for a while now, and understand everyone's concerns about these things. I've done a lot of research and this will be my first cycle ever. Just thought I'd check one last time to make sure everything is in order before I put stuff into my body.
Thanks much for any input.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok just to check and make sure I stay safe. I'm going to start PP's Turinabol Muscle Stack and use the Dermacrine with it. I've pre-loaded my liver juice for 2 weeks (5mL's 2x a day) and have everything else in the stack. This includes:

T-bol (1.5mL 2x a day)
Dermacrine (4mL 2x a day)
Liver Juice (5mL 2x a day)
Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Endo-amp max

I'll be consuming 2g of protein a day (205lb start), have good multivitamins, tons of fish oil, taurine, hawthorne berry, glutamine, tubs of protein, extra money for food, and some creatine for when I'm done.

I've got my diet and training in check and have for a while now, and understand everyone's concerns about these things. I've done a lot of research and this will be my first cycle ever. Just thought I'd check one last time to make sure everything is in order before I put stuff into my body.
Thanks much for any input.
Looks good, buddy. I'm always available if you have any questions along the way as well. I think you're really going to enjoy this stack.

Good luck! :)

-John

footster

footster

Awards
I've always been worried about gyno and I was considering the PP's T-bol stack...with that would I need a SERM? is that overdoing it?

Tdilliner

Awards
I'm not an expert but I don't believe T-bol converts to estrogen so you shouldn't have any worries there

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've always been worried about gyno and I was considering the PP's T-bol stack...with that would I need a SERM? is that overdoing it?
are you talking about for PCT or on cycle?

-Jake

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not an expert but I don't believe T-bol converts to estrogen so you shouldn't have any worries there
Correct. It will not convert to estrogen.

Tdilliner

Awards
Just an update on my cycle so far... I was intending to do a full on log but school has beeen crazy busy. After a week of my cycle...

Started at 203 lbs, weighed in at 214 lbs this morning. I'm feeling absolutely huge and am more cut than before also. Considering the massive amount of weight in a week being more defined is unbelievable to me. All my lifts are feeling easier and I could stay in the gym all day. Only side has been my back being a little sore and I got a small pump yesterday. Took 3g of Taurine before my workout this morning and everything was fine.
This product is amazing! From what I understand the best gains are around weeks 3-5 too so I can't hardly wait.

Tdilliner

Awards
Oh and I've been eating myself out of house and home. CONSTANTLY hungry. I guess this could be considered a "side effect." ha

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
As long as you don't get too aggressive with your dosing(ie: 100mg or more) I think the Tbol stack would suffice.

jbheuerman

Awards
Just curious if you are taking a pre-workout drink such as NO or anything of that nature. Is it safe or is the T-bol Stack sufficient enough by itself?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you are taking a pre-workout drink such as NO or anything of that nature. Is it safe or is the T-bol Stack sufficient enough by itself?
Ive used Halodrol clones before and I did use pre w/o supps, but I kept an eye on my BP and all was well. Doesn't mean you won't have any issues though, just make sure you monitor BP and adjust accordingly.

Tdilliner

Awards
I haven't been taking anything pre WO. I usually go early in the day though so energy is still really high.