View Poll Results: is m1t as hepatoxic as first thought?
- 8. This poll is closed
m1t and your liver
- 04-22-2004, 08:24 PM
- 04-22-2004, 08:50 PM
My ALA (liver test ) Value doubled to 79. This was on 2 on 2 off x3 cycles. Rest of my values were pretty much in line.
- 04-22-2004, 08:57 PM
04-22-2004, 09:23 PM
great post, im too lazy to read through all 5 pages though...what doseage and how long ya run it? did ya run it alone?
04-22-2004, 09:26 PM
I ran it alone, 20mg for 2 weeks, and 30mg for 3 more weeks, 5 weeks total straight through.Originally Posted by weis
04-22-2004, 09:42 PM
damn, thats one of the longest m1t cycles of heard of. did ya get the m1t flu at all? how toxic were your blod levels in the end? (i dont know how to read the results)
04-23-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by weis
READ IT! If your too lazy to read a thread, don't take M1T.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ezza in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2008, 12:55 AM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:18 AM
- By Pauly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2004, 12:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:26 PM