cycle length?

stillgrowin

Awards
I have been thinking for a while about what cycle to run and really looking at all my options. I'm considering a cycle of 250mg per week of test enanthate for 8 weeks along with 50mg ed of winny tabs for weeks 6-10. Is 8 weeks long enough to notice from enanthate or should I consider a shorter ester? The thing is that this will be my first cycle and the idea of only having to pin once per week is really appealing to me. Thanks for your help.

NE1

14 or 16 weeks would be better, 12 at the least. It would also be better to pin 2x a week instead of once. Not sure of your size or experience but most ppl start with 500mg/week of TE.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? How long have you been lifting? What are your stats? What are you trying to achieve?

ManBeast

stillgrowin

Awards
I'm 21 years old, 5'11, 215lbs, 15+% bf. I have been training for 5 years, seriously for 2. I have had my diet in check for almost a year now. I'm looking to put on a few lean pounds for the summer time, then cycle off, then start up again starting in fall for a show in november.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I say go with 500mg/wk of enan for at 10-12 weeks. The winny is prolly oK.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
250mg a week isn't going to give you the gains your looking for. Minimal of 500. If your going to only run for 8 weeks then I would consider Prop.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yep, definitely 12 weeks @ 500mg if using enth. I wouldn't pin prop your first time around though. Do winny @ 50mg weeks 8-14, then start PCT :)