havoc and mdrol

coreyc20

Awards
i just bought 2 bottles of each and i'm looking to do a mini cycle or a pulse with the mdrol first. im just not exactly sure how to dose it, and what do you recomend for pct, i was looking at inhibit e and formadrol, i'll have my on cycle supps(hawthorne,milk thistle,etc.) i'm just not sure what else,i have been doing plenty of research and i'm just really not sure where to go with it. i could really use some help. what would you do with the havoc? thanks!

kickinhigh

Awards
I am not sure that I would run these together...They are both harsh on the liver. Some may disagree, but if I were you I would run two different cycles with proper PCT and time in between. I would also think about getting a SERM for either of these products.

coreyc20

Awards
i was not planning on running them together, i was just asking for some advice on how to run them, i had heard good things on the 3 week cycles of the mdrol and on the pulse cycles. im just a little unsure of my pct, i've read other logs and i cant seem to find any of the pcts others have used.

amtnz

You can find plenty of logs for epistane/havoc/hemaguno on these forums or on the web in general.

You can also search for Superdrol for Dummies on the web.

Google is your friend.

kickinhigh

Awards
i was not planning on running them together, i was just asking for some advice on how to run them, i had heard good things on the 3 week cycles of the mdrol and on the pulse cycles. im just a little unsure of my pct, i've read other logs and i cant seem to find any of the pcts others have used.
Mdrol I would run 10/20/30
Epi I have run 20/20/30/30 and 20/30/30/40

Pulsing, you can up the dose a bit then take EOD or 2 on/2 off. The theory of pulsing is that you cut down on some of the unwanted sides, but only gain a percentage of what you would have made had you run a straight cycle. However you can run the cycle longer (6 weeks) so you can make up for some of the losses.

You need liver support before, during, and after cycle

I ran Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10 and had no problems

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have run both of these compounds in the past on more than one occasion. First we will need to know your height weight, age, training experience and what experience you have with AAS / PH's. There is a lot of research you need to do before you can even think about running theses. You defn need to get your self a SERM.