Powerlifters Dosing Holotest past 40mg ED

polskishelby

Awards
Do top level do Halotestin more than 40mg Every day?

Is there any point to take 5mg a day for 4 weeks? is that a waste of a cycle if I dose it that low?

Anyone opinions.....Anyone cycle Halotestin..what was your dose any what kind of gains?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Is there any point to take 5mg a day for 4 weeks? is that a waste of a cycle if I dose it that low?

Anyone opinions.....Anyone cycle Halotestin..what was your dose any what kind of gains?
20mgs is a good starting dose. I don't see any point in running halotestin everyday because it isn't a mass builder. It helps define ur body esp if u are lean it will giive your muscles a fuller dense appearance. I plan on running halo preworkout@20mgs of course along with my current cycle of test, tren ace, anavar. I will post feedback after 4 weeks of usage

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
20mgs is a good starting dose. I don't see any point in running halotestin everyday because it isn't a mass builder. It helps define ur body esp if u are lean it will giive your muscles a fuller dense appearance. I plan on running halo preworkout@20mgs of course along with my current cycle of test, tren ace, anavar. I will post feedback after 4 weeks of usage
Oh, halotestin is primarily used for strength gains. People whp have to stay in certain weight classes such as powerlifters, mma, and boxers benefit more from it than recreational bb'ers. However many bb'ers use it right before a competition to get more of a defined, ripped look and because its so androgenic it works great in situations where calories are restricted or significantly reduced!

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

5mgs would be a waste. Halotestin is going to shut you down hard. What are your goals? And if you value your sex drive and want to better maintain your gains u better use test. Why not test, tren ace, and halotestin? It would make for one hell of a cutter. You could also throw in winny or var and only use the halotestin pre-workout

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you dont need halo man.. it doesnt really help u acheive anything much once you come off.. like mj said ppl use it before fights..powerlifting meets.. bb shows.. etc

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
you dont need halo man.. it doesnt really help u acheive anything much once you come off.. like mj said ppl use it before fights..powerlifting meets.. bb shows.. etc
Exactly I'm going be doing my first powerlifting meet in May and Halo will defintly benefit me. Also, another thing to consider I'm on Hrt so I lose little to no gains in my cycles. Of course, I won't hold onto the water weight that anadrol gives me, etc...halo in my case will be used first for powerlifitng and second I've actually got my bf% at 10% so it will help me get that cut or ripped look for the summer. It will do little as far as weight gain is concerned. If strenght gains are ur primary issue for some event then tren ace and halo take control here. 5mgs tho, I really don't see the point. The average dose for strength gains, definition is between 20-40mgsED. And for me I will stick with 20. All that I could see with 5mgs is shutdown. So its pointless esp if u don't have any test in ur cycles. I believe strongly in the use of test as a base to solidfy ur gains, keep ur sex drive intact. Etc

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i just assumed if he was even considering halo that he was smart and expierenced enought to either be on test or running test with it

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
i just assumed if he was even considering halo that he was smart and expierenced enought to either be on test or running test with it
Lol, I think he just wanted to run halo@5mgsED. POINTLESS. Use it for a specific purpose. Use 20-30mgs preworkout. IMO, get the hell off in 4 weeks. And yes, run Test with everything, the first jab is scary after that its cake. U will be able to retain, solidify, ehance ur gains as well as, keep ur sex drive. Like I said, Halotestin is gonna shut you down hard and quick