D-bol

PhilipG

Awards
I scored some d-bol. How much should i take and what should i do after. I'm thinking 10mg a day for 10 days followed by 15 mg a day for 20 days. I know this is pretty light, but I'm not a big guy (155 lbs) and i don't want my parents to realize i'm juicing. plus ****s expensive! and this is my first time so i'm just trying it. anyways, once again, tell me if i'm way off with this dosage and what about pct. also, i've got a bottle of formadrol extreme XL and 1-andro rx from ironmaglabs lying around so how should i work these in?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age? stats?

u clearly have no idea what ur doing. if u want to use steroids then use them correctly or dont use them

PhilipG

Awards
I'm 21 so yeah, i fully admit to knowing absolutely nothing.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I say don't go past 20mg and your going to need some MT for your liver ASAP!!!! And you are really going to need a SERM for PCT

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
LOL if u think dbol is expensive just wait till u find out the prices of everything else... dbol is wicked cheap in comparison

PhilipG

Awards
LOL. I used to be a coke head so i know how it goes with prices. I'm probably getting ripped off by the guy whos selling me this, but i don't want to go online and **** with customs and all of that. I'm paying 2 dollars per 5mg.

PhilipG

Awards
Also, other opinions: do i really need milk thistle at such a low dose?

EctoMeso

google dbol only cycles. theres a fair bit of info to get u started and learn a lil more on the subject once u have something in rough order dosage,pct,AI's, supps ect ect ect. come back here make the post on what ur line up is and im sure the AM community will be more then happy to add this take that out and see how it looks...

As for 2$ a tab to me thats pretty standard as here in AUS i cant track down cheaper then 2-4$ a tab

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to look at my calender to make sure it wasn't April 1st..lol

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
d-bol isn't exactly the smartest thing to start with. At your weight and age, I'd say start with h-drol so a SERM like nolva isn't needed. I'd say if you are gonna use an AAS

H-drol 50 mg for 4 weeks
formestane/Reduce XT/liver assist/ZMA + Creatine for your PCT.

At least make sure you preload cycle assist and use it during the entire cycle so you dont destroy your liver

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Get ur weight up more naturally.

Now that that is out of the way and ur going to use steroids anyway....stick with a designer steroid.

And yes u are def getting a$$ raped with those prices

amtnz

You can easily attain another 15lbs just by eating. You have to realize that you can take any steroid but without food you will never grow.

You gotta eat big to get big.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 5'7 you might also still be growing. I'd take an anti estrogen for a few years with some natural test boosters like activate. Dont mess with the steroids for a few years. learn while you are waiting. And eat!