Androdrol

NMACFAR

Awards
Hey guys,

I just joined here and I wanted to say hello. Let me start by saying that I am not new to AAS or PH's. I picked up two bottles of Androdrol and I started 3/18/10.

Would anyone like me to keep a log of this?

Take care and I look forward to getting to know some of you (that's if I don't already know you from other boards!)

Take care,

jackdcobra

Awards
yes! I would like to see how this stuff is. Cant find any reviews on it and someones day to day log on it would be even better than just a review.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a liquid? oral, or inj?

I did orals a few yrs ago, its good for gains but hard on your body. How is it treating you??

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
WTF!!! 4 DS/PH's in one pill and 3 of them methyls!!! On top of that an AI and an absorption enhancing agent! What in the world are you people thinking taking stuff like this?? Superdrol on it's own in potent and needs serious support supps but add in halo, epi, and mlmg and you better REALLY be knowing what you are doing. I dont mean to sound harsh but seriously I would advise not taking the stuff... Period. Just my 2 cents though. This stuff is getting way out of hand.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!! 4 DS/PH's in one pill and 3 of them methyls!!! On top of that an AI and an absorption enhancing agent! What in the world are you people thinking taking stuff like this?? Superdrol on it's own in potent and needs serious support supps but add in halo, epi, and mlmg and you better REALLY be knowing what you are doing. I dont mean to sound harsh but seriously I would advise not taking the stuff... Period. Just my 2 cents though. This stuff is getting way out of hand.
all its missing is 19nor it already has all the greatest hits. my nipples are getting itchy just looking at this stuff.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
seriously? thats not even fun to think about. all that at once for 4 weeks is just asking for horrendous side effects. plus, at 2 pills a day you are getting 40 mg of HD.. which is SUPER low dosed and takes about 3 weeks to kick in. but if you take 3 pills you are way overdoing it on superdrol. these irresponsible supplement companies are the reason things are getting banned.

then again, i just googled androdrol and the first site is with a guy taking 4 pills a day for 8 weeks and the only guy with common sense who told him not to was told to eff off.

i swear i think some people are retarded.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
people just dont have good information because steriods are made out to be the devil. We end up getting info from our buddies half the time. I did 2cycles 10 years ago didnt use support or pct. Thought my friends knew what they were talking about. Also the directions on the bottle only say don't take more than 2 pills a day and no longer than 8 weeks. nowhere does it recommend support or pct. These supp companies are the ones bringing the heat on and getting banned. The reputable companies will outline directions and pct. Sucks for them that they get pulled under the bus with the offenders.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i just wanna no why any company would make somethin like this

oze

oze

Awards
Lol its not as bad as some products out there. i.e. Decafire - 6 steroids, 5 being methylated, and 2 of those 5 being dimethyl.

"3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 100mg

17-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-3-one 15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diol-3,17b-diol 15mg

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1 20mg

2a,17a-dimethyl-17B, Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 15mg

4-chloro-17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3 17a-diol 10mg

Milk thistle (80% silymarin) 140mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) 110mg

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg

Saw Palmetto 80mg

Chrysin 750mg

Tribulus Terrestris 200mg

Avena Sativa 250mg

Muira Puma 300mg
"

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Lol its not as bad as some products out there. i.e. Decafire - 6 steroids, 5 being methylated, and 2 of those 5 being dimethyl.

Saw Palmetto 80mg

Chrysin 750mg

Avena Sativa 250mg

Muira Puma 300mg
"
Its all good though...it has 140mg of milk thistle..

:eek:p:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

Saw Palmetto 80mg

Chrysin 750mg

Avena Sativa 250mg

Muira Puma 300mg
"
wow, looks like a law suit soon. what is all that? mass tabs, SD, hdrol, pmag, cyano. dont no what that first one is

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established

Saw Palmetto 80mg

Chrysin 750mg

Avena Sativa 250mg

Muira Puma 300mg
"
LOLL! least they were so nice they put in 140mg of milk thistle smart company

oze

oze

Awards
haha. How good is it.

Also, listed as the product description is 'No side effects'.

Bunki838

Awards
if you look at their website (powerlab) I have yet to see anything about PCT. They "recommend" that you take is their Post Cycle product. If you look at that and their Liver Clean product, their both missing some key ingredients, without even getting into using a SERM. The sad thing is, I first heard about this company from a facebook banner ad, so a lot of young impatient kids are going to see this and jump all over it without doing any research of DS/PHs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"
red- 1dhea

orange- superdrol written incorrectly, most likely copied from a piece of dimethazine nomenclature, as dimethazine is commonly written incorectly having 2 17b positions which is impossible, and a steroid needs a 17b ol to function, so it would have to be 17a, or it wouldn't work, so this is either sd, or dimethazine, either way, the nomenclature is wrong/incorrect.

Green- halodrol also written incorrectly, looks like they mixed pmag nomenclature with hdrol nomenclature, so it could be either one.

Blue- it's supposed to be cynostane, but i think it's wrong, meaning it has the nomenclature cynostane from ai should of had, but i dont have my vida, so im not sure.

orange- superdrol again.

green- hdrol again.

all in all I wouldn't put much trust in a manufacturer that has a train wreck of a label like this.

3 steroids and 1 two step prohormone. with only 1 (superdrol) that is really going to have any effect.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hope you have great results broski, i ran R.A.G.E. RV4 like 3-4 months back,that **** was crazy,they were the best gains ever though,pretty high quality ****.

R.A.G.E. RV4:

M1,4ADD

Trenabol

Havoc