50 Dbol
50 Nolvadex

I got....:

1 Andropen 275mg/ml (10cc)
1 Parabolan 80mg/ml (10cc)
1 Test Prop 200mg/ml (10cc)
100 Anadrol 50mg
100 Arimidex 1mg

Whether or not this was a mix-up or whatever this is what I have now and I want to go ahead and get on it because I dont want to have to wait another month to get on! So any help on how I could cycle this stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So..I ordered:

2 Test Cyp 250mg/ml (10cc)
50 Dbol
50 Nolvadex

I got....:

1 Andropen 275mg/ml (10cc)
1 Parabolan 80mg/ml (10cc)
1 Test Prop 200mg/ml (10cc)
100 Anadrol 50mg
100 Arimidex 1mg

Whether or not this was a mix-up or whatever this is what I have now and I want to go ahead and get on it because I dont want to have to wait another month to get on! So any help on how I could cycle this stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
you don't have enough test there to do anything....sorry. get abetter source next time.

orangejuice07

Awards
I still have about 7 or 8 cc's of test cyp 200mg/ml left over from my last cycle too.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I still have about 7 or 8 cc's of test cyp 200mg/ml left over from my last cycle too.
so you've got like 9 weeks of test @ 400mgs a week. i guess you could run that, still a little short, but maybe doable. then run the prop at the end, this makes determining when pct starts easier.

orangejuice07

Awards
just talked to my guy. said he was gona reship my order for free!! pumped!! so hopefully now my stuff will get here pretty quick and I can do my original:

Week 1-12 Test cyp 500mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg ed
Week 13-16 Nolvadex 20mg ed

Thinking maybe now I could do the dbol and the adrol together. i read that some people do 2 days dbol 2 days adrol to limit the stress on the liver. As for the tren I think i'll put it in the medicine cabinet for a while haha. Any suggestions on how to mix the andropen or arimidex in there? I have some hcg left over too but not sure if i'll need the adex if im taking nolva? I've taken both before and have had no problems. Would it be a waste to take both?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run 50mg dbol and 50mg anadrol as your pre workout! IMO