mass fx, hyperdrol, retain..

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I can get mass fx, hyperdrol, & retain? I want to run this stack, and there doesn't seem to be one source on the net that I can find.

And if you know where it's being sold at a good price let me know. I want to run a 6-8 week cycle depending on how it goes so $$$ is an issue :smirk:

And all the reviews I see on this stack are from a while ago.. anyone know if this stack is still around and still producing solid results?

Thanks guys!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this belongs in the supplement section

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
this belongs in the supplement section
sorry that's where I just tryed to post and a mod shut the thread and said to read the rules. :/

Sorry guys I'm new to this forum. Did I do something wrong by trying to start this exact thread in the supplement forum?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
sorry that's where I just tryed to post and a mod shut the thread and said to read the rules. :/

Sorry guys I'm new to this forum. Did I do something wrong by trying to start this exact thread in the supplement forum?
LMAO YAH CUZ THATS COMPANY SUCKS!!!!!! they r well known of lacing their products........ so no1 really uses them after their last stunt with their fat burner carring i belive meth or something liek that. i liked that company ...... but lost great trust in them

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
LMAO YAH CUZ THATS COMPANY SUCKS!!!!!! they r well known of lacing their products........ so no1 really uses them after their last stunt with their fat burner carring i belive meth or something liek that. i liked that company ...... but lost great trust in them

I still cant figure out why it got shut down..but..

Anyone know of a similar stack (that can be trusted) to try out?

Edit: maybe a mod can move this to the right forum?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
SEE YOU GOT SHUT DOWN! THIS SI WEHAT I MEAN. screw that company!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i noticed alot of shady stuff while on hdx2 and massfx

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Get the SWOLE STACK by AI. All natural, non hormonal, zero sides and doesn't cause any shut down, it actually does the total opposite and thats never a bad thing. Also get the Essentials to make it all complete.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ai is good same with usps

n87

Awards
  • Established
i noticed alot of shady stuff while on hdx2 and massfx
True that. I started having some very itchy nipples one week into the stack.
Went on to AX forum and asked about it, been told it was all in my mind or I was extra sensitive.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
True that. I started having some very itchy nipples one week into the stack.
Went on to AX forum and asked about it, been told it was all in my mind or I was extra sensitive.
Wow! Holy Sh*t... i guess it goes to show, there can really be anything in these supps we don't know about. :irked:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
anytime you run 3,4 Divanilly you can risk getting gyno because less SHBG to bind to Estrogen and if u have naturally high estrogen then bam gyno. AX didnt have MEth in Slim X either it was a piperidine (Desoxypipradrol ) is it structurally similar to amphetamine sure, but so are other stimulants. Yea they should have put it on the label but its not illegal anyway. AX still has some of the best products out.