Tren Test Win cycle critique

JohnnyS84

Awards
what do you think of this 6 week cycle

pinning tren and test; winstrol orally

Tren 100mg; every 3 days; weeks 1-4 (ex. m/thrs/sun/wed/sat.....)
Test Prop; 100mg; every 3 days; weeks 1-4
Winstrol; 50mg; once a week; weeks 1-4
Winstrol; 50mg; every 3 days; weeks 5-6

pp's liver juice during cycle
pp's sustain alpha + toco 8 weeks 6-9 for pct
access to nolva in case something stronger is needed

my pct isn't very extensive but I'm only running a 6 week cycle and have been told this should be fine, thoughts?

should I bother with the winstrol at 50mg once a week during my 4 weeks of tren/test? was told this can help with some side effects associated with Tren and help with the cutting aspect of this cycle

Tren and Test are in a blended vial (not sure if this is relevant)

age: 25 height: 6'3" weight: 230lbs BF% 17-20? (haven't had this measured in awhile)

Goal is to cut down on bf% while gaining lean mass

any and all thoughts/criticisms/general advice welcomed and appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age: 25 height: 6'3" weight: 230lbs BF% 17-20? (haven't had this measured in awhile)

Goal is to cut down on bf% while gaining lean mass

any and all thoughts/criticisms/general advice welcomed and appreciated
i would suggest getting ur bf% down to AT LEAST 12% before cycling. unless ur diet is 10000% spot on and u incorporate a lot of cardio, ur not going to achieve what u want with this cycle.....personally i think its also too short.

and what the hell is with this every 3rd day pinning? ur hormones will fluctuate horribly and sides will BLOW. prop and tren need to be pinned AT LEAST eod, winstrol needs to be taken ed.

this proposed cycle set up is horrible.

what is ur cycle history?

JohnnyS84

Awards
history is not extensive; each spring for the past 2 years I have done an 8 week cycle of Winstrol 2x a week with noticable results, haven't heard of needing to pin winny ed, although I have heard many people here recommending tren and especially test prop being pinned ed or eod, was told the winstrol taken between test/prop days would help to keep things leveled out, obviously you disagree

my diet is on, my cardio is intense, after about 5 months of rare workouts and poor diet I have spent 3 months back in the gym regularly with healthy eating and the past 6 weeks have been especially intense with regards to workouts and diet in preparation

I'll try to get my bf% measured at my gym it may be lower than 17% I'm in pretty good shape

would switching up my test/prop injections to eod "fix" this cycle in your opinion? does that 1 day make that big of a difference, feel free to suggest a better set-up preferably with the same chemicals as I already have them on hand

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
test and prop should be either pinned ED or EOD and extend this cycle to 8 weeks atleast

keep the test higher than the tren so like 125mgs EOD and 100mgs tren EOD. Ditch the winstrol cuz ur bf is to high or add it in later

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this proposed cycle set up is horrible.
in a nutshell...yeah it is. lol im doing a similar stack beginning actually on easter.

Prop weeks 1-10 100mg eod
Tren weeks 2-10 50mg eod (may go to 75, who knows)
Anavar weeks 4-10 100mgs ed

CamaroMan68

Awards
in a nutshell...yeah it is. lol im doing a similar stack beginning actually on easter.

Prop weeks 1-10 100mg eod
Tren weeks 2-10 50mg eod (may go to 75, who knows)
Anavar weeks 4-10 100mgs ed
We were talking about this cycle on another thread, I was going to include Clen at 40 mg and increasing 60, 80 etc, for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Any experience with Clen?

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes i have experience with clen. it is good stuff. i will not be including it in my stack. i will be using T3 tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yes i have experience with clen. it is good stuff. i will not be including it in my stack. i will be using T3 tho
not arguing but why t3 over clen? I have 0 experience with both but will be trying clen shortly.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u r running clen, word to the wise, run t3. ur T4 production slows down while on clen. its a great synergistic stack. also, t3 can help reduce progesterone related sides ive been told. and its a great fat burner especially with the anabolic synergy between those 3 compounds.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the liver juice is also a waste of $ unless you are taking the winstrol daily

CamaroMan68

Awards
if u r running clen, word to the wise, run t3. ur T4 production slows down while on clen. its a great synergistic stack. also, t3 can help reduce progesterone related sides ive been told. and its a great fat burner especially with the anabolic synergy between those 3 compounds.
Thanks a lot for the information, I'll look into switching my Clen option into T3s, what dosage would you recommend?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the information, I'll look into switching my Clen option into T3s, what dosage would you recommend?
50mgs is an adeqaute dose. ive used 100mgs but then i start to sweat too much