PP Formestane for test e cycle???

rsr08

Awards
Would PP's Formestane be acceptable for a cycle of test e at 500mg/wk? I feel that yes, buying something like adex or letro would better benefit me, but wouldn't something like PP's Formestane be as good? It costs less than $30-35 while liquidex costs roughly $50 (without shipping), so I could definitely save money. Or does the steroidal A.Is have a special place in cycles of injectable steroids and do things that PP's Formestane cannot do?

andro

Awards
i would like to know the answer to this question as well

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
could it work on an AAS cycle as an AI? sure, but will it be strong enough?....now thats the question. personally id go with arimidex or aromasin

rsr08

Awards
could it work on an AAS cycle as an AI? sure, but will it be strong enough?....now thats the question. personally id go with arimidex or aromasin
I would personally go with adex or amas as well. I'm already paying more for HG AAS tho since I want the most outta my cycles. I just don't know about paying more for an AI. Now for me to research sites that carry cheaper Adex and such is on my part, but the most reliable ones that have been parrotted and talked about, their stuff is expensive. Also, with talk about the reliable ones becoming unreliable recently (bunk, fake, etc)., it kinda changes my views to switching to A.Is from the source I will be getting my test from, and their A.Is are $75.