PP Turinabol or CEL Hdrol???

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has tried both please feel free to chime in on this one..

so I have finally decided for good what I'm going to run starting april 1st and that is Hdrol for a 6 week recomp before summer..But I'm undecided on PP's version or CEL's version..
How do the 2 stack up?? Any difference?

thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who has tried both please feel free to chime in on this one..

so I have finally decided for good what I'm going to run starting april 1st and that is Hdrol for a 6 week recomp before summer..But I'm undecided on PP's version or CEL's version..
How do the 2 stack up?? Any difference?

thanks
I think you'll enjoy our Turinabol-LV, wolfe14. This is a liquid (Liqua-Vade) form which will allow for more precise measured dosing as you titrate to desired effect. Meaning you can increase by small increments to more accurately gauge effects. I know I personally like to have the ability to control dosing precision when determining my own effective protocol. You'll get one very effective cycle in one bottle here.

There are quite a few logs getting going now. Here's one to start with:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148357-joining-dark-side.html

If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help.

Check out this as well:

Halodrol Profile

Check out this stack option:

Turinabol Muscle Stack

-John

taze13

Awards
1 bottle of turinabol is enough for 1 cycle, while with hdrol you'll need two. Also the lv technology allows for better absorbtion and control on how much you take. I would go for the turinabol.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial is the Cadillac of supplements bro

Dillonaur

Awards
Is the PCT included in the stack sufficient?

DRL

with the LV Technology, shouldn't you be able to get two or three cycles out of one bottle? shouldn't have to dose as high as regular hdrol!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
natandrb

natandrb

Awards
with the LV Technology, shouldn't you be able to get two or three cycles out of one bottle? shouldn't have to dose as high as regular hdrol!
Hdrol is methylated, so even in standard pill form you're gonna get good absorption. The LV is useful for more precise/intermediate dosing, as Trauma said, and for materials not normally absorbed well when taken orally (ie: milk thistle)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks everyone for the replies, I've decided to just run the CEL Hdrol since I've had these 3 bottles for a while...So If I want to make this a GREAT cut or recomp cycle what is recommended to run with this?? I do have Dermacrine form PP, But I also hear alot about 11 sterone from CEL..

Any suggestions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda pathetic that you cant post one:confused:
Who's really the pathetic one here? I don't have to resort to these pathetic tactics; nor would I. If anything, it's the direct result of the success primoridal is having. I'm flattered. Innovation is a beautiful thing.

COA's aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Keep telling yourself they are, chief. ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's really the pathetic one here? I don't have to resort to these pathetic tactics; nor would I. If anything, it's the direct result of the success primoridal is having. I'm flattered. Innovation is a beautiful thing.

COA's aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Keep telling yourself they are, chief. ;)
3rd party COAs are worthless????.........thats almost as rediculous as stating" Demacrine is the closest thing to injectable testosterone" LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd party COAs are worthless????.........that's almost as ridiculous as stating "Demacrine is the closest thing to injectable testosterone" LOL
Fixed.

The only thing you do when you pull these lame desperation tactics is make CEL look bad. I have nothing against CEL myself.

Oh yeah...:yawn:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks everyone for the replies, I've decided to just run the CEL Hdrol since I've had these 3 bottles for a while...So If I want to make this a GREAT cut or recomp cycle what is recommended to run with this?? I do have Dermacrine form PP, But I also hear alot about 11 sterone from CEL..

Any suggestions?
Ok guys enough enough.......I'm sure both companies are quality, I've heard nothing but the best from both. Now back to helping me put together my summer cut/recomp...What if anything should i run with my Hdrol to accelerate fat loss while adding lean mass??? I have OEP so I could run that with it!!??

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys enough enough.......I'm sure both companies are quality, I've heard nothing but the best from both. Now back to helping me put together my summer cut/recomp...What if anything should i run with my Hdrol to accelerate fat loss while adding lean mass??? I have OEP so I could run that with it!!??
Our Dermacrine would be a good stack option. Not only would it allow for some conversion to test (to support libido and mitigate lethargy), but it also will produce a fairly potent fatloss metabolite (7-oxo-DHEA/7-beta-DHEA). Overall, I think this would work very well for you in that regard.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

-John

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Our Dermacrine would be a good stack option. Not only would it allow for some conversion to test (to support libido and mitigate lethargy), but it also will produce a fairly potent fatloss metabolite (7-oxo-DHEA/7-beta-DHEA). Overall, I think this would work very well for you in that regard.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

-John
I agree with my boy John here...Dermacrine would be a great stacker. Now, if Primordial comes out with a Fura LV...that would be money. Stacking Turinabol with a Fura compound and dermacrine you would have a complete stack imo and the sides would be negligent at worst as long as you would be using proper cycle support.

Cheers!:cheers:

DRL

Hdrol is methylated, so even in standard pill form you're gonna get good absorption. The LV is useful for more precise/intermediate dosing, as Trauma said, and for materials not normally absorbed well when taken orally (ie: milk thistle)
well that seems awful convenient...

why doesn't PP's advertising make that clear?

taze13

Awards

Any suggestions?
Should had said you had 3 bottles on hand. Run the CEL man, good stuff.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks everyone!! Now i have gotten very used to using a thermogenic over the last 9 months for the instant energy rush i get in the A.M to get my day started...I'm not much of a coffee drinker and in my profession I need to be able to get quick energy early to get my day going. i have been using OEP since JAN and love it..As for ON cycle what is a great source of energy i can supplement with? I've read about Motivate and Swagger???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a lab assay for ANY Primordial PHs????????????:) I did'nt think so
I dont know why there is an attack on pp's pro hormone products, they've never had anyone get zero results from any of their ph's.

and im sure you will never see pp sell a product like m14add, and provide 3rd party c.o.a.'s but then have someone show it's tested as dhea.....

i mean, im not pointing any fingers, but atleast pp doesn't have the nomenclaure of a completely different steroid on every bottle of superdrol clones. b isomer superdrol, that is worthless as the c.o.a.'s you have showing it is b isomer, then a isomer, then a mix of a and b, and then coming out and saying, oh, it was a labeling error, and so the 3rd party went by what the bottle says.

a labeling error that even years after it was claimed, never got fixed?????

i mean, really, if you like to gamble, get a bottle of mdrol, it's like playing russian ruelette, you most likely will see great results, but hey, better check your lot numbers, cause there is also a chance you will need to up the dosage to get the same effects as 20mg of sd, or the worst case scenario (as we've seen on so many boards) no results at all from your mdrol.

nothing against cel i've used their hdrol and it did what it was supposed to. :drive:

greaser

Awards
I dont know why there is an attack on pp's pro hormone products, they've never had anyone get zero results from any of their ph's.

and im sure you will never see pp sell a product like m14add, and provide 3rd party c.o.a.'s but then have someone show it's tested as dhea.....

i mean, im not pointing any fingers, but atleast pp doesn't have the nomenclaure of a completely different steroid on every bottle of superdrol clones. b isomer superdrol, that is worthless as the c.o.a.'s you have showing it is b isomer, then a isomer, then a mix of a and b, and then coming out and saying, oh, it was a labeling error, and so the 3rd party went by what the bottle says.

a labeling error that even years after it was claimed, never got fixed?????

i mean, really, if you like to gamble, get a bottle of mdrol, it's like playing russian ruelette, you most likely will see great results, but hey, better check your lot numbers, cause there is also a chance you will need to up the dosage to get the same effects as 20mg of sd, or the worst case scenario (as we've seen on so many boards) no results at all from your mdrol.

nothing against cel i've used their hdrol and it did what it was supposed to. :drive:
Hmmmm.... I never heard about this. I'm using CEL's Hdrol (and Cycle Assist) right now. Did this labeling problem ever effect Hdrol?

DRL

Hmmmm.... I never heard about this. I'm using CEL's Hdrol (and Cycle Assist) right now. Did this labeling problem ever effect Hdrol?

No. At this point in time, you could even say far more people have logged CEL h-drol and had a successful cycle than have logged PP's hdrol... if I were PP i'd be a lot more concerned with their rep's inability to bolster their own company and instead only attack others. Not very professional, imo.

greaser

Awards
No. At this point in time, you could even say far more people have logged CEL h-drol and had a successful cycle than have logged PP's hdrol... if I were PP i'd be a lot more concerned with their rep's inability to bolster their own company and instead only attack others. Not very professional, imo.
I just wondered if that had anything to do with why CEL stopped making their H-drol and I hadn't heard a thing about a labeling controversy before.

In regard to the man-fight going on between PP and CEL in this thread, we all benefit when companies compete to make better products, but I'd prefer that things be kept professional, since we are all part of a community here -- even if it is just on the internet.

In fairness to PP though, their Hdrol clone has only been around for a few months, so not many people have had the opportunity to log it yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have never seen a problem with cel's hdrol.

only their m14add, and mdrol products have had the problems, that i know of.

both products will do the job, and if you buy two bottles of hdrol for 60 bucks, you get 120 caps at 25mg per cap, vs 125ml servings at 30mg per ml

so both are pretty equal. it just comes down to do you want to have more freedom with your dosing. with slightly more turinabol.

doctacarta

Awards
I have not yet ran turinabol but have heard some great things and logs about it.

DRL

Not surprised, negged by a PP rep for calling out their attack on hdrol.
:rolleyes:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you read the thread, cel attacked pp, all the pp rep said was both products are similar, you just get more dosing options with turinabol, d/t it being in liquid form, and not pre measured caps.

i'm the one who attacked cel, and im not a rep for pp.
I'd neg you, but i dont see the point, you just read it wrong, thats all. I dont think that really merrits a negging from me. :silly:

DRL

I couldn't really give a rat's ass about negs... I'm just here for information.

Getting a neg from a rep for questioning their professionalism, I think that's all too telling.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't really give a rat's ass about negs... I'm just here for information.

Getting a neg from a rep for questioning their professionalism, I think that's all too telling.
thats a good approach. positive thinking. lots of good info here. also lots of bad. :irked:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am starting my cycle tomorrow of HDROL at 50/75/75/75/75-100/75-100..along with PP's Dermacrine..My question is about the supports, i have Liver juice and I have cycle support so which should i use?? Also can I dose the hdrol at the same time as my support??

Need answers kinda quick cause tomm morn i start..Thanks alot

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am starting my cycle tomorrow of HDROL at 50/75/75/75/75-100/75-100..along with PP's Dermacrine..My question is about the supports, i have Liver juice and I have cycle support so which should i use?? Also can I dose the hdrol at the same time as my support??

BUMP

UKStrength

Ok mate, unless you have enough money to use both on-cycle, I'd personally use the cycle support on-cycle has other ingredients that would be beneficial on-cycle (blood pressure, prostate support, lipid support etc), then use your Liver Juice during PCT and beyond :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would try to space out your dosing of the cycle support and Hdrol if you can. If not, it really isn't a big deal to be honest.

If you did decide to use both products, I would only take in 1 serving of Liver juice/daily while taking the cycle support until you reach your PCT period. At that point, I would resume the recommended 2 servings/daily of Liver Juice without the cycle support.

I think the Dermacrine will add a nice dynamic to your cycle here. Good luck, and we'd be happy to address any questions that you might have along the way.

-John

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is jusy my 2 cents. Primordial makes great products. I've ran HDrol before. It works like it's supposed to. The only advantage Turinabol definitely has on Hdrol, that I can see, is the ability to have total control over dosing.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
started today at 50 mg....how should i dose? 1 in a.m and the 1 pre WO?? I work out in eve around 7 or 8 pm>>

Also when i bump to 75 how should i split up the doses??

doctacarta

Awards
started today at 50 mg....how should i dose? 1 in a.m and the 1 pre WO?? I work out in eve around 7 or 8 pm>>

Also when i bump to 75 how should i split up the doses??
8hrs @ 50mg

1x morning, 1x pre workout or couple hours before and 1x before bed time @ 75mg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to say I am running PP's Turinabol LV and have been having amazing results. Strength is through the roof and recomping like crazy. Thanks for coming out with such a great product. I wish I could compare the 2 but I cant.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recomend you save your support supplements for post cycle.
unless you are a fat asz with unhealthy, with already pre existing medical conditions, you wont need them with using hdrol.

you also do not need to go 100mg the last two weeks, 25mg extra for two weeks isn't going to add more muscle, just sides, and shut down.

25mg split up 8hrs apart. one in the morning, another 8hrs later.

once you get to 75mg, two pre workout, and one eight hours apart. hopefully you workout in the morning, or afternoon.

people forget hdrol is similar to turinabol, and is not superdrol, or dianabol. it is a slow acting steroid, that adds lean muscle tissue without alot of bloat. to put on weight with hd/ot takes time.

if your going to go 100+mg with this steroid, save your money and use low dosed superdrol, 10mg is great for recomping. or get some legit oral turinabol.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I would recomend you save your support supplements for post cycle.
unless you are a fat asz with unhealthy, with already pre existing medical conditions, you wont need them with using hdrol.

you also do not need to go 100mg the last two weeks, 25mg extra for two weeks isn't going to add more muscle, just sides, and shut down.

25mg split up 8hrs apart. one in the morning, another 8hrs later.

once you get to 75mg, two pre workout, and one eight hours apart. hopefully you workout in the morning, or afternoon.

people forget hdrol is similar to turinabol, and is not superdrol, or dianabol. it is a slow acting steroid, that adds lean muscle tissue without alot of bloat. to put on weight with hd/ot takes time.

if your going to go 100+mg with this steroid, save your money and use low dosed superdrol, 10mg is great for recomping. or get some legit oral turinabol.
Thanks,

No I'm def not fat...But I have a question, when i bumjp to 75 mg do i need to take one B4 bed?? I usually workout in the eve so I would take 1 when i wake up then 2 preWO?? Or should i do 1 am 1 preWO then 1 bed? Also do i need to run 50 mg for the first week or can i just start with 75 and run the whole way thru??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have enough to go 75 the whole way throug, go for it.

and it's best to not take steroids in the evening, as they can interfere with quality sleep.
this is why i said i hope you workout in the morning, or afternoon

if you do take them in the evening, get a good sleep supplement too.

sleep is especially important on cycle for maixmum growth and repair.

depending on how far apart your workout is from you waking up.

i'd try to get in two dosages before your 25mg pre workout dosage.

what time do you wake up, and then, how many hours later do you work out?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
if you have enough to go 75 the whole way throug, go for it.

and it's best to not take steroids in the evening, as they can interfere with quality sleep.
this is why i said i hope you workout in the morning, or afternoon

if you do take them in the evening, get a good sleep supplement too.

sleep is especially important on cycle for maixmum growth and repair.

depending on how far apart your workout is from you waking up.

i'd try to get in two dosages before your 25mg pre workout dosage.

what time do you wake up, and then, how many hours later do you work out?
i wake up at 7 a.m take 25 mg then at about 5 somedays or 7pm somedays i work out...So i could do 1 dose when i wake up and then take 2 prerWO

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks,

No I'm def not fat...But I have a question, when i bumjp to 75 mg do i need to take one B4 bed?? I usually workout in the eve so I would take 1 when i wake up then 2 preWO?? Or should i do 1 am 1 preWO then 1 bed? Also do i need to run 50 mg for the first week or can i just start with 75 and run the whole way thru??
Halo has a very long half life so splitting it up in 2 doses is fine. I personally cant take a ph after 6 or 7 pm or it effects my sleep

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo has a very long half life so splitting it up in 2 doses is fine. I personally cant take a ph after 6 or 7 pm or it effects my sleep
Additionally , splitting it up in 3 doses just makes the timing of your supporting supps a little more difficult

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
felost Pheromones 13