Superdrol Cycle - Feeling sick

JF 423

Awards
I started my superdrol cycle on Tues. 3/16 at 10mg...Thurs 3/18 i started feeling sinus congestion late in the day and still have some. Should I fight through this till the end of the cycle or stop now only 4 days in and wait another week or two?

Some people said that superdrol could be causing the immune attack so I am not sure if I am sick or if it's a side thats making me feel sick.

If I do stop now, how should I handle my nolva seeing I only took 10mg for 4 days?

Please give me your thoughts, opinions, experiences...Thanks!

CowboyFromHel

CowboyFromHel

Awards
no i wouldn't waste the novaldex .four days ,no i wouldn't.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Stop now! It could be a bad batch. Send me the bottle. I will test it, at no charge and send you my results.

jstraughn

Awards
I started my superdrol cycle on Tues. 3/16 at 10mg...Thurs 3/18 i started feeling sinus congestion late in the day and still have some. Should I fight through this till the end of the cycle or stop now only 4 days in and wait another week or two?

Some people said that superdrol could be causing the immune attack so I am not sure if I am sick or if it's a side thats making me feel sick.

If I do stop now, how should I handle my nolva seeing I only took 10mg for 4 days?

Please give me your thoughts, opinions, experiences...Thanks!
If it was me, I would stop right now. I also agree no need for the Nolva as you were super light on the dosage and it was short duration.

Rest up and recooperate so you can do your cycle justice. If you're sick, you ain't gonna be lifting intense enough to get the full benefit of the cycle.

Just my $.02

JF 423

Awards
I was thinking of stopping...seeing I skipped the gym last night to rest up. I'd start it up again in a week. My wife thinks I have bad allergies but I'm not sure. sucks...because I had everything in place for this cycle.

so nobody has gotten sick on cycle? i thought this was pretty common from what i've read...sneezing, congestion, flu like stuff.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was thru week 2 at 20 when I got all congested up and had a fever and all achey and sh!t.....anyway, I just stopped for 2 days ( i read it suppresses your imune system) and once I was feeling better started back at 10mg then 20mg once I could hit the gym and be constructive.

But my first time around I felt fine, this was an actual flu virus I was lucky to catch.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It will only supress immune if youre already sick. Sinus congestion is an initial side, you shouldnt get any other sides until after day 18 to 21. If you are sick, then stop, you dont need nolva, just more research. JMO

inferior23

Awards
silly men! you have sinus congestion cause of allergy season spring is here little cousin and expect regular allergy symptoms runny nose/itchy eyes/chapped lips etc. im taking SD and noticed the same thing

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say allergies but the guy above me beat me to it, more then likely that is it i just started getting my allergies this week since its been spring like weather.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I just totally bombed tonight, so I'm going to mini-pulse at 10mg EOD until I'm all cleared up.....this sucks!!

If I was at week 1 I'd stop then start over, but since I've started noticing gains I wanna keep the little I have, then just do 2 more weeks full boogie, then start the p-plex bridge :D

JF 423

Awards
yes i am stopping...i had a bit of phlegm so i thought it might be more a cold opossed to allergies. hopefully i feel better in a couple days and will start back in a week as long as my strength is still there from taking about 4 days off from the weights.