Help me with my SD cycle (1st timer)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've pulsed SD before, but this time im going to a straight cycle.

My original plan was 20,20,20
+cycle support

PCT: nolvadex aka genox brand, bioforge, lean xtreme (and ATD but doubt i'll use it too)

I've read many people struggle to keep their gains. Which makes me wonder...

Should I stick to my plan

or

try the 2 weeks on, 2 off (with an AI in between), and then 2 weeks on followed by a full PCT?

thanks guys

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I've run two M-Drol cycles, and from my own experience I am much more so a supporter of pulsing M-Drol instead of running it straight.

The half-life is roughly 8 hours.. so I see no real benefit to using it on days I'm not training. To me it is simply adding unneeded stress on my liver when I could just be supplementing with other products.

My cycle was 10/20/20/20 pulsed 4-5x/week
PCT included Nolva as a base 40/40/20/20
and I never really needed an AI. I saw no side effects (at least visible sides)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my timetable has just become a lot easier (for the next 3 weeks), so im going to train 4-5x/week whilst on cycle and make the most of time to sleep and eat.

i like the idea of pulsing, but worried about the imbalances on the day off especially because SD is so potent, and I'd only get 1-2 days off/week

thats why i was considering the 2 week approach, or even a bridge to epi (brand Havoc).

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I was never concerned about a hormone imbalance but then again maybe i should have been.

the 2 week on/off approach may be interesting. I don't know anyone who has done it, and personally it takes me about a week to get the full benefits of SD coming on so 2 and 2 wouldn't do much for me. If you on the other hand respond faster to SD it may benefit you.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i've been reading up on the ol' epi bridges. they look like a good idea to help solidify gains, and perhaps do a little recomp too.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Run the cycle like this:

Mdrol 10/20/20/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40

The epi will dry out the gains from the mdrol and you will keep that much more by doing it this way.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
this bridge is something i'm really tempted by, but i'm worried about shut down and toxicity.

what do you think of this setup?

SD 20/20/20/00/00
epi 00/00/30/40/40

ie 5 weeks, and not 6?

NB: I'm on day 3 of 20/day of SD. (was recommended to start at 20)

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
this bridge is something i'm really tempted by, but i'm worried about shut down and toxicity.

what do you think of this setup?

SD 20/20/20/00/00
epi 00/00/30/40/40

ie 5 weeks, and not 6?

NB: I'm on day 3 of 20/day of SD. (was recommended to start at 20)
that looks good. my friend was telling me he felt amazing at 40 on epi.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would defn run the Epi at 30/40/40/40. The Epi wont really kick in until week 3 anyways. You should have preloaded your support supps 2 weeks prior to running the bridge and continue them straight through the cycle and PCT. I wouldnt worry too much about th liver toxicity if you take the proper steps.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would defn run the Epi at 30/40/40/40. The Epi wont really kick in until week 3 anyways. You should have preloaded your support supps 2 weeks prior to running the bridge and continue them straight through the cycle and PCT. I wouldnt worry too much about th liver toxicity if you take the proper steps.
Epi kicks in way before 3rd wk. It's just coming off sd into epi makes epi feel not as strong.

If u wanted to shorten it this is what I would do:
sd: 20/20/10
epi: 0/0/30-40/40/40

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that sounds good

I'm switching to AI's cycle support now (from cycle assist). Orange flavour because of the red yeast issue.

This is my final week of SD solo. Next week I bridge.

How did you time yours doses? ie 10mg of SD + 20mg epi at once upon waking? And then when you took your next SD you also took your epi?