Paper Trail

viking

Awards
With bans likely and some already in place, what is some advice on ordering things off the net while remaining annonymous and leaving as little of a paper trail as possible?

propho

Awards
  • Established
With bans likely and some already in place, what is some advice on ordering things off the net while remaining annonymous and leaving as little of a paper trail as possible?
I think this was discussed earlier.. might of been another board.. 1fast I believe said they would look into it.. but they mentioned that the credit card company or whatever keeps it on file for like 60 days or something..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The credit card company would only keep track of the transaction amount, not an itemized list of what all you purchased...there's no way "they" could prove what you bought just from a credit transaction record.

propho

Awards
  • Established
The credit card company would only keep track of the transaction amount, not an itemized list of what all you purchased...there's no way "they" could prove what you bought just from a credit transaction record.
yea.. i forgot to mention that =/ ya beat me to it..

viking

Awards
Thanx for the quick responses.

I am thinking more along the lines of "they" getting the information from the supplier. Hell, if I go to 1fast right now, on the right side of the screen will be a box showing the last items I ordered.

Hypothetically, your favorite research chem site gets busted.
Their computer will be seized.
Your information will be on that computer.

I keep thinking of a quote from a man whose opinion I respect.

"If you leave a paper trail, you’re an idiot legal or not." - Swolecat

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I think it highly unlikely that you will have any problems.

They will be busting the people who still SELL the stuff after the ban.

Of course, if a cop happens to come into your house for some reason and finds your stash...

Greenguy

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it's possible for the feds to go after the user but in reality it would be really unlikely. It would take billions of dollars to round us all up, take us to court, deal with the harrassment suits, the reparations and the huge influx of monsters in jail tearing **** up.

Now if you stockpiled like 10's of thousands of dollars of stuff they might have reason to believe you are planning on selling after the ban. If you're in this category then for sure, cover your ass.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I think it's possible for the feds to go after the user but in reality it would be really unlikely. It would take billions of dollars to round us all up, take us to court, deal with the harrassment suits, the reparations and the huge influx of monsters in jail tearing **** up.

Now if you stockpiled like 10's of thousands of dollars of stuff they might have reason to believe you are planning on selling after the ban. If you're in this category then for sure, cover your ass.
If customs is passing info on imports to DEA, people like sledge (who have imported kilos) might be targeted for investigation...

Greenguy

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Just to ease customers we will likely delete all histories of items sent, but will keep totals and tracking info. Clear your cookies on your computer, that will fix the shopping cart info.

cubbybear

Awards
I started to stock up on stuff and am keeping all of my reciepts, just in case, to prove that I obtained these things legally before the ban. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable if the company I purchased these products from tried to cover up my purchase history with them by either hiding or deleting my records. I'm not sure that deleting any records of legal sale is a good idea, but that's not for me to decide. However, I'd feel better with the company maintaining their records as a potential back-up to my own, if things ever went that far. My understanding at the time I ordered was that my right to possess and use (but not re-sale) these products would fall under a "grandfather" clause, at least I assumed for some period of time which I hoped would probably not be exceeded by the product expiration dates anyway, if I could provide proof of legal purchase. I have no intent to re-sale because that would also diminish my personal supply. If I ever did make an unlawful purchase, of course I wouldn't want a paper trail, but that's not the case.

Last edited: