Summer Cycle! Clen/T3/SD

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Aight so i'm basically starting to slowly cut back my food intake and increase my cardio...so i'll be about 4-6 weeks into dieting down for the summer when I start this stack and will start on may 1st.

Here's what i'm looking at...

Week 1-2: Clen
Week 2-4: SD + ketotifen
Week 4-6: Clen + PCT
Week 6-8: SD + ketotifen
Week 8-10:Clen + PCT

I am thinking about throwing in T3 with the weeks i'm on clen. My biggest concern is the muscle catabolism that T3 induces....but i also know it's has a synergy with Clen. My thought is that with throwing in some SD that this will help me retain my size and possibly replace any muscle that gets ate up by the T3. Maybe T3 EOD while on the clen...

Thoughts?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I also have some eviscerate i'm planning on using with the clen. No, not clenviscerate. I'd much rather eat my clen and apply the eviscerate as directed.

A

amtnz

I'm not sure on an answer, but when you decide to run this, please log! I'm interested.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure on an answer, but when you decide to run this, please log! I'm interested.
If enough interest is generated i'll gladly do it....my last log wasn't so hot and wasn't really followed so basically quit logging mid cycle. Kinda disheartened me to the whole logging your cycle thing.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why not pulse the SD all the way through and run clen EOD. clen receptor down regulation will be less as well as keeping the anabolics all the way through

this was you can stop at 6 weeks and do a light PCT

Or do what you have planned and run TEST throughout until you reach your desired goals

in my opinion id rather see a EPI/Hdrol rathwer then SD.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If enough interest is generated i'll gladly do it....my last log wasn't so hot and wasn't really followed so basically quit logging mid cycle. Kinda disheartened me to the whole logging your cycle thing.
Do you have aim or yahoo? If your not going to log it I'd like to keep in touch about this cycle. I say who cares if people follow it as I sub to logs and dont say anything often.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
why not pulse the SD all the way through and run clen EOD. clen receptor down regulation will be less as well as keeping the anabolics all the way through

this was you can stop at 6 weeks and do a light PCT

Or do what you have planned and run TEST throughout until you reach your desired goals

in my opinion id rather see a EPI/Hdrol rathwer then SD.
Just never really thought about pulsing, i've done reading on it and it just doesn't seem like something i'm interested in trying....although the 2 on/2off approach has similar goals. Just not a fan of pulsing.

Beta-Receptor down regulation shouldn't be an issue with the two week off period and use of ketotifen. If i'm wrong correct me...

Yeah i'm not ready to inject test. I'll stick to the designers for now. I haven't ran h-drol yet but probably will in the future. Believe me had I already ran Hdrol I would hands down be running HD/Epi or HD/SD. But I have no idea how i'll respond to Hdrol so i'll want to run it solo to see what happens.

I just think SD will do a great job of helping me lean up. It's fast acting and will help me preserve muscle while being in a caloric deficit and might even help me put on some muscle as well.

Any thoughts on the T3?

Do you have aim or yahoo? If your not going to log it I'd like to keep in touch about this cycle. I say who cares if people follow it as I sub to logs and dont say anything often.
Yeah I have AIM. My screen name is TheDarkHalf2001.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just never really thought about pulsing, i've done reading on it and it just doesn't seem like something i'm interested in trying....although the 2 on/2off approach has similar goals. Just not a fan of pulsing.

Beta-Receptor down regulation shouldn't be an issue with the two week off period and use of ketotifen. If i'm wrong correct me...

Yeah i'm not ready to inject test. I'll stick to the designers for now. I haven't ran h-drol yet but probably will in the future. Believe me had I already ran Hdrol I would hands down be running that. But I have no idea how i'll respond to Hdrol so i'll want to run it solo to see what happens.

I just think SD will do a great job of helping me lean up. It's fast acting and will help me preserve muscle while being in a caloric deficit and might even help me put on some muscle as well.

Any thoughts on the T3?

Yeah I have AIM. My screen name is TheDarkHalf2001.
due to the half life and the dosing your probably going to follow, 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off will not get u back to working shape

EOD with clen and keto on the off days will most certainly work better given the half life of clen is 35 hrs

in terms of SD, most of the gains and what not come from glycogen supercompensation and what muscle do you thinkg your really building in 14 days, also brand of SD really matters from my experience and many others, S-drol by fast action was AMAZING mdrol, nothing. Just personal experience.

run longer increase the chance of decent muscle growth by lifting and using anabolics you increase muscular IGF1 content ,

i think it would be very beneficial to run a low dose test with it if you do run it like you do

with t3 i see no reason exceeding 50mcg,

also if you dont wanna inject look into dermacrine,

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
due to the half life and the dosing your probably going to follow, 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off will not get u back to working shape

EOD with clen and keto on the off days will most certainly work better given the half life of clen is 35 hrs

in terms of SD, most of the gains and what not come from glycogen supercompensation and what muscle do you thinkg your really building in 14 days, also brand of SD really matters from my experience and many others, S-drol by fast action was AMAZING mdrol, nothing. Just personal experience.

run longer increase the chance of decent muscle growth by lifting and using anabolics you increase muscular IGF1 content ,

i think it would be very beneficial to run a low dose test with it if you do run it like you do

with t3 i see no reason exceeding 50mcg,

also if you dont wanna inject look into dermacrine,
Thanks man you've given me some things to think about

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably use Mdrol or SD-LV

"A" days - SD + Ketotifen
"B" days - Clen/T3/Eviscerate

I could have swore i read somewhere that ketotifen on the same day as clen is bad news.

Run this for 6 weeks? Or could I push it out to 8?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably use Mdrol or SD-LV

"A" days - SD + Ketotifen
"B" days - Clen/T3/Eviscerate

I could have swore i read somewhere that ketotifen on the same day as clen is bad news.

Run this for 6 weeks? Or could I push it out to 8?
use keto on OFF day from clen

run for 6 see how you feel.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What are you goals with this?

I ask as honestly Id rather just up my cardio to get ripped seeing as we always bulk back up anyway and you wont be ripped forever so risking my thyroid seems nuts to me.
To cut the gut! I'm currently doing cardio 4x per week at 30 min. I'm slowly starting to turn my carbs down. (cut out oranges last week, cutting out stawberries next week, etc). I'll probably up my cardio to 5x per week at 30 min and then start upping the duration from there.

Really I just want to unsheathe what i've been building on for the last year. I'm tired of feeling fat.

What makes you think i'm risking my thyroid?

use keto on OFF day from clen

run for 6 see how you feel.
:werd:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've always read things like this,

Clenbuterol can be taken to a higher level of potency by adding the T3 Cytomel to your regimen. As with Clenbuterol, T3 Cytomel should not be taken for long periods of time with no breaks in-between. It shouldn’t be used for more than any three week stretch, or else you risk a permanent thyroid insufficiency. After a three week course you should stop for at least three weeks. Since it can have an effect on thyroid function, a check with a physician is highly recommended to ensure your thyroids are healthy to start with; before beginning Clenbuterol and T3 Cytomel usage.
Other then things like this you would be good to go, get ripped man and tell me all about it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
trend747

trend747

Awards
As I've stated in other threads, I run T3 every day. I have bloodwork to prove that you'll be fine...there are studies that show heavy Cytomel usage for years and then the patients get off and their thyroids return to where they were before they started...

Run your SD as a pulse...run no more than 50mcg of T3 and work up on the dosage with clen.

After six weeks you'll be thanking me. (Assuming your diet is spot on)...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I've stated in other threads, I run T3 every day. I have bloodwork to prove that you'll be fine...there are studies that show heavy Cytomel usage for years and then the patients get off and their thyroids return to where they were before they started...

Run your SD as a pulse...run no more than 50mcg of T3 and work up on the dosage with clen.

Great post, I was thinking on running it everyday as well but when would you dose Ketofen?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You've got me thinking about this T3 you speak of sir. Your in may I'll be in April so you can follow my lead.
Nice! If you do let me know how everything goes.

Thanks for dropping in Trend. I've seen you post on various other T3/Clen and your input seems valuable. My diet will definitely be on the money. I've cut twice before with no problems...got down to 195 before plateauing. Looking forward to what this cycle and cut has to bring....I have the most muscle on my frame that i've ever had....which should really work to my advantage.

So here's what i'm going to run (as I stated prior).....

Cycle Assist the entire time

On Cycle:
A Day - SD + Ketotifen before bed
B Day - Clen/T3/Eviscerate

PCT -
Toremifene
IGF2
DTP
Creatine
Pre-WO
Suppress-C
Formestane
and maybe some kind of OTC fat burner like OEP or Lipo 6x to help prevent any unwanted rebound. I'll still be doing cardio and eating as I did on cycle.

Should be crazy!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! If you do let me know how everything goes.

Thanks for dropping in Trend. I've seen you post on various other T3/Clen and your input seems valuable. My diet will definitely be on the money. I've cut twice before with no problems...got down to 195 before plateauing. Looking forward to what this cycle and cut has to bring....I have the most muscle on my frame that i've ever had....which should really work to my advantage.

So here's what i'm going to run (as I stated prior).....

Cycle Assist the entire time

On Cycle:
A Day - SD + Ketotifen before bed
B Day - Clen/T3/Eviscerate

PCT -
Toremifene
IGF2
DTP
Creatine
Pre-WO
Suppress-C
Formestane
and maybe some kind of OTC fat burner like OEP or Lipo 6x to help prevent any unwanted rebound. I'll still be doing cardio and eating as I did on cycle.

Should be crazy!
How mans cals will you be shooting for?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
ill be watching this dark. and roid good luck deff log it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How mans cals will you be shooting for?
Not sure as of right now...will have a better idea in a few weeks. I'm slowly starting to cut stuff out now so we'll see what happens. Mon-Fri I tend to follow a strict and scheduled diet....sat and sun I loosen up and just eat whatever I want.

ill be watching this dark. and roid good luck deff log it.
Cool man thanks. I may log this after all as there seems to be a slight interest.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Question guys; my T3 comes in a spray bottle and says 100mcgs/60ml. So I'm wondering if that means every spray is 100mcgs meaning it would be way to much for my experiment for my science lab class?
I wouldn't risk it. Get a 1ml syringe and measure out your appropriate dose.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it. Get a 1ml syringe and measure out your appropriate dose.
Your right, I spray it in my hand then only give have to the rat at the moment until I get better means of measuring.

Thanks for your input

:AR15firing: blasting the fat of these rats

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
A Anabolics 25
Universal23 Anabolics 6
TheDarkHalf Anabolics 179