2nd Hdrol cycle, question...

jmonteil

Awards
So I ran H-drol a little over a year ago and I dosed it really low for my first PH ever (I was a little timid) 25/50/50/75, with Formadrol extreme as my pct. With just that I saw the perfect results, gained about 7 pounds of lean muscle and burned a ridiculous amount of body fat.

So, I wanna do it again, but am wondering what kind of difference it will make if I bumped up the dosing to say... 50/50/50/75/75. More sides? More risk? Same gain?

btw what I have to take it with is:
H-drol x2
CEL cycle assist x2
PP Testosterone Recovery Stack
Inhibit E

datnewnew

Awards
Well doesn't it all depend on how your body reacted to the H-drol?

If you had little to no sides at all throughout your first cycle then why not bump up the dosage to see what kind of gains you can get? With H-drol being a less mild PH, I'm sure you would be fine. Most people run a cycle like this for 5-6 weeks so you should be good.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and what was your diet like that first time? estimated calorie count, etc..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U should be fine with that dosing might even consider 50/50/75/75/75. I find lower dose gives the recomp look but 100-125mg I can actually put size on with it and get lean. Really no need for the inhibit e if ur on pp trs

cflight

Awards
Given that we are about the same size...+/-10lb...75mg noticeably elevates my sensitivity to caffeine and headaches, regarding BP issues....1-2 cups in the morning 140mg caffeine/cup , is fine but anything more and I get headaches and insomnia issues at 75mg.
With that said, 50mg for 6 days then 75mg ...
I just came off a 2 month cut, down to 155lbs, think water/carb.s,...1 week preload, 6 days 50mg, now 3+ days into 75mg, and at 163-165lb.s....some water from higher carb.s / more quantity in GI track... but already 1/2" on chest, and 1/4" on bi/tri and 4 1/2 weeks to go at 75mg... going to see a lot more than 7lb....consuming 2700-3200 cal./day

jmonteil

Awards
Hmm sounds good guys, thanks! For the question about my diet it was pretty good while I was on, but could have been better. Although all winter I have been eating like a horse and have put on some serious size with just food as my supplements now I need to trim the fat that came with it.

So you say I don't need Inhibit e if I have the TRS???

jmonteil

Awards
Given that we are about the same size...+/-10lb...75mg noticeably elevates my sensitivity to caffeine and headaches, regarding BP issues....1-2 cups in the morning 140mg caffeine/cup , is fine but anything more and I get headaches and insomnia issues at 75mg.
With that said, 50mg for 6 days then 75mg ...
I just came off a 2 month cut, down to 155lbs, think water/carb.s,...1 week preload, 6 days 50mg, now 3+ days into 75mg, and at 163-165lb.s....some water from higher carb.s / more quantity in GI track... but already 1/2" on chest, and 1/4" on bi/tri and 4 1/2 weeks to go at 75mg... going to see a lot more than 7lb....consuming 2700-3200 cal./day
That sounds sick dude... so far so good. Thats around what my diet is too 2700-3200 calories a day. Worked wonders for me this winter. If I keep this diet while on cycle can I still expect to cut up too?

cflight

Awards
I'd assume if your looking to cut keep it below 2700...but if you want to put on some more lb.s and save cutting for later keep your intake @2700-3200...I say add the mass and cut after PCT+normalization period...more LBM=more metabolism...take advantage of the anabolic s building strengths.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Cycle Logs 11
babyboy121482 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
ion26 Anabolics 10