tumtum's mdrol mass log

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
CURRENT stats- 5'9.5 @ 176.6lbs around 11-12% bf, 23 yrs old, 7 yrs of lifting

i'm preloading my cycle with 2 weeks of CEL cycle support.

weeks 1-3 CEL mdrol 10/20/20 and CEL cycle support (may run a 4th week)
weeks 4-7 Nolva 30/20/10/10 and CEL PCT support

will run lean xtreme the last 2 weeks of pct to battle cortisol and I’m debating on whether I run an AI beginning my 4th week of PCT

other supplements include flax oil, fish oil, multivitamin, taurine, dhea

macros will be around 275/350/100 which totals to about 3400 calories, will add more calories when/if i stall..
i plan on eating as clean as I can with my calories coming from chicken, steak, eggs, brown rice, sweet potatoes, brocolli, skim milk, caseine and whey. only if i stall will i add any box dinners or garbage like that (may have one pizza a week but we will see.)

no less than a gallon of water a day

5 day split
monday-chest
tuesday-bis and tris
wednesday-legs
thursday- back
friday-upper chest and shoulders

will do light cardio 3 days a week (1.5 mile jog)

GOALS:

12-15 pounds with little fat
keep my waist below 33 inches (right now 31-31.5)
increase upper chest size
Arms to 18 inches (currently 17.25.. I know it’s a lofty goal but who gives a ****)

I’m in grad school with a lot of deadlines coming up so I’m counting on ya’ll to keep me strict and focused…

i'm taking pictures and measurements in the morning cold and depleted

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
smartest man in the world studies...

no actually history... MAJOR regret not getting one in exercise phsiology.. might go back for it

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
measurements

height 5'9.5
weight 176.6
chest 44.5
waist 31.5
arms 17.25
legs 23.5.... i know
calves 14.75..... yes i know
neck 16.25

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
CURRENT stats- 5'9.5 @ 178lbs around 11-12% bf, 23 yrs old, 7 yrs of lifting

i'm preloading my cycle with 2 weeks of CEL cycle support.

weeks 1-3 CEL mdrol 10/20/20 and CEL cycle support (may run a 4th week)
weeks 4-7 Nolva 30/20/10/10 and CEL PCT support

will run lean xtreme the last 2 weeks of pct to battle cortisol and I’m debating on whether I run an AI beginning my 4th week of PCT

other supplements include flax oil, fish oil, multivitamin, taurine, dhea

macros will be around 275/350/100 which totals to about 3400 calories, will add more calories when/if i stall..
i plan on eating as clean as I can with my calories coming from chicken, steak, eggs, brown rice, sweet potatoes, brocolli, skim milk, caseine and whey. only if i stall will i add any box dinners or garbage like that (may have one pizza a week but we will see.)

no less than a gallon of water a day

5 day split
monday-chest
tuesday-bis and tris
wednesday-legs
thursday- back
friday-upper chest and shoulders

will do light cardio 3 days a week (1.5 mile jog)

GOALS:

12-15 pounds with little fat
keep my waist below 33 inches (right now 31-31.5)
increase upper chest size
Arms to 18 inches (currently 17.25.. I know it’s a lofty goal but who gives a ****)

I’m in grad school with a lot of deadlines coming up so I’m counting on ya’ll to keep me strict and focused…

i'm taking pictures and measurements in the morning cold and depleted
Well good luck mate but definitely run for the 4 weeks

:yawn:

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
oh i want to trust me.. i'm hoping that enough rest.. enough water... and proper support loading will allow me to do so

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report for day 1. I hit upper chest and shoulders today in the gym no placebo effect as I was hoping for. Drank over a gallon of water and my macros were 300 protein, 400 carbs, 100 fats. That brought my total to 3750 calories. I just got off a 2000 calorie cut (keto) 2 weeks ago so I’m not having to pound the calories at the moment. I took 2 weeks to reintroduce carbs and calories to my system so I wouldn’t balloon but I kept it around 3000 the entire time so today was the most I’ve had in a while. I have Saturday and Sunday off and then I’ll hit chest Monday. I’m sure I’ll go running one day and blast the abs.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
diet

¾ cup eggwhites
3 wheat waffles (not frozen)
1 scoop whey
1 tbp flax

6 oz chicken
½ cup brown rice
1 tbsp flax

8 oz Chuck tender steak
1/2 cup brown rice

8 oz chicken gizzards
½ cup brown rice

Whey shake w/ 40 grams dextrose

6 oz chicken
½ cup Brown rice
Broccoli

2 scoops caseine and 1 scoop of whey w/ 16 oz milk

Rice is measured uncooked
Chicken is weighed after cooking

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
weight is up to 180.3 (+3.7)

cant wait for the gym.. get to take out some girl anger on the bar.. yes younger ones tuned in.. girl drama never ends

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
felt decent in the gym... got 225 x 7 on incline (PR is 11 when i was 200 lbs) so i'll take it. two weeks ago i only got it 4 times.

no sides to report so far... thank god

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Good work! I think you are starting at an ideal BF to be able to gain a little fat without becoming a slob and be able to keep your cals up post PCT to further solidify your gains.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm hoping i dont put much on.. but this thing is starting to suppress my appetite.. i might have to ditch 1 meal of brown rice for something more tasty

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
do you mind adding what day you are on in your posts just make sit easier to follow the cycle

thanks

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah man i was thinking about that last night actually..

day 5

weight is up 180.6 (+4)

amtnz

very good gains. at this rate you should gain 15lbs no prob by the time you're done! keep up the good cals!

subbed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You gotta realise 4lb in 5 days can't be all muscle, unfortunately. You will find major weight gain in 1st week this is mostly water and glycogen. Weeks 2-4 is where the real muscle is added and dramatic increases in strength

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i know.. i was only taking in 300 grams of carbs a day before the cycle so i would have put on half this weight even without the mdrol due to carb increase

my appetite has gone to ****... i'm not sure if it's the mdrol or if i'm just that tired of brown rice.. (basically only form of carb i've had since january and i've never liked it much)

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 5

weight is up to 181.8 (+ 5.2)

excited about the weight gain but i've put on half an inch in my waist so that reminds me it's just bloat. the arms measured 18 this morning cold, i worked them yesterday at 6pm so i guess they are still holding their pump. i have some pains in my front delt... right beside where it connects to my chest and i have no idea why. this happened a few weeks ago i just hope it gets better soon.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i know.. i was only taking in 300 grams of carbs a day before the cycle so i would have put on half this weight even without the mdrol due to carb increase

my appetite has gone to ****... i'm not sure if it's the mdrol or if i'm just that tired of brown rice.. (basically only form of carb i've had since january and i've never liked it much)
How about sweet potatos, whole wheat pasta, I like the sprouted bread, wild rice is tastier, bananas milk, bran flakes and who could forget the oats :) and lots of green veggies. Carbs not the problem for me I'm just plain sick of the sight of ****ing chicken. I can't wait for my lean bulk and start eating some steaks

Dchristo

Awards
i have some pains in my front delt... right beside where it connects to my chest and i have no idea why. this happened a few weeks ago i just hope it gets better soon.
I had the same thing about a year ago, a trainer told me it was probably because I didn't work my back as hard as my chest(which I didn't) and your chest muscle begins to pull your shoulders forward. So I worked my back harder for awhile, and tried to keep my shoulders back as much as possible and the pain went away, may be the same thing for you.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well i work my back super hard... deadlifts.. heavy rows and such... but who knows

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well the mdrol is really killing my diet... so i'm having to get my carbs from other sources... one meal a day has three homemade wheat pancakes.. another meal has 2 cups of crispix with 2 cups of skim milk... both of these have protein along with it of course. but i'm so full i cant stomach as much brown rice. i'm still taking in about 1.5 cups (measured uncooked) of brown rice a day.

so in ya'lls opinion... is it better to do this (switching great carbs for decent carbs) and keep up my macros... or would it be better to keep to the brown rice but not physically be able to get it down?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
in my experience you can be a little less observant of the quality of carbs just eat big and lift big. Gain the mass in the short period you have on the cycle. If u add 1/2 inch to ur waist line u can always take care of that after PCT

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
spoken like someone who knows how to put on weight.. haha.. ;)

newbie2bb

good luck on this . cycle i am diong similar but little heavier stack. but will be following along

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. updates to everyone.. DRINK YOUR GALLON A DAY.. today i got busy with things and only drank about a 3rd of a gallon... first day i felt like **** too... no sure if thats why but i hope it is because it can be easily corrected..

anyways i cant wait to bump it to 20 mg... i'm hoping this slight injury works itself out by friday

newbie2bb

thanks man.. updates to everyone.. DRINK YOUR GALLON A DAY.. today i got busy with things and only drank about a 3rd of a gallon... first day i felt like **** too... no sure if thats why but i hope it is because it can be easily corrected..

anyways i cant wait to bump it to 20 mg... i'm hoping this slight injury works itself out by friday
yeah three big tips

1. drink over a gallon of water a day
2. get plenty of carbs with the pill and 20 min after taking it if can
3. Also make sure u have joint support (animal flex does wonders and at 22.00 for a 44 day bottle is grand ) and def 9 grams of taurine and 9 grams of fish oil

period no negotation on those :soapbox:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

yea absolutely paramount to keep ur water intake up, guarantee thats why.... Gotta do it man, i know im in the pisser :dump: every 30 minutes drives my wife crazy

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 6- batteries in scale died.. will check tomorrow

yeah i' really pounding the suds today and i'm gonna try and take in over a gallon... i've been drinking out of the same jug for about 8 weeks now.. . YUCK lol

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 7... weight is up to 182.6 (+5.8lbs)

threw up 235 on incline 4 times... up from 2 pre cycle.. i'll take it.. and that's with a slight injury

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 9- weight is up to 183.6 (+7 lbs)

only sides i'm experiencing is a little acne and my side hurts when i walk fast.. very weird. the pain comes from on my right side just below my ribs. it feels like the pain you get when you run and you're out of shape.. any ideas?

today is my second day of upping my dose to 20 mg.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
day 9- weight is up to 183.6 (+7 lbs)

only sides i'm experiencing is a little acne and my side hurts when i walk fast.. very weird. the pain comes from on my right side just below my ribs. it feels like the pain you get when you run and you're out of shape.. any ideas?

today is my second day of upping my dose to 20 mg.
Keep a close eya on this, it could be your liver. Have you ever had liver pains after a couple of days of real haevy drinking, is it that lind of pain? because its in the right spot and I had these symptoms right after PCT on my last cycle and I always go get blood done after my cycles. It was my liver took about 3 weeks to clear up.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well it appears to be below my liver.. it's below my ribs..

for liver support i'm taking CEL's cycle assist. i have extra milk thistle i may add to it if need be.

and no i've never had liver pains after drinking, i dont think i could possibly drink that much to feel it with my glass stomach and low tolerance.. (rarely drink)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well it appears to be below my liver.. it's below my ribs..

for liver support i'm taking CEL's cycle assist. i have extra milk thistle i may add to it if need be.

and no i've never had liver pains after drinking, i dont think i could possibly drink that much to feel it with my glass stomach and low tolerance.. (rarely drink)
Ok that's good, so sounds like its in your oblique aree then, been doing any acrobatics in the bedroom ?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
haha.. i wish man.. i've been needin to test out my libido. cant hit up the bar so it'll have to wait... guess i'll have to try walmart haha

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 10 weight is only up to 183.8 (+7.2 lbs)

so far the sides have been: lethargy, loss of appetite. i feel like i've put on fat but i'm sure a good bit of it is water. i really wish i didn't hold fat on my chest so i could check for gyno easier.

i get puffy nipples everytime i've run something so i dont freak out about it. my nipples aren't itchy or sensitive and i have no pain. i'm just always paranoid.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
"day 10 weight is only up to 183.8 (+7.2 lbs)"

Only??? your on the 3rd day of week 2 give it a chance!!! when i ran m-drol I gained 3lbs week one, and 10 more on week 2. 7 lbs in 10 days is nothing short of amazing. just keep it up and youll get great gains

newbie2bb

"day 10 weight is only up to 183.8 (+7.2 lbs)"

Only??? your on the 3rd day of week 2 give it a chance!!! when i ran m-drol I gained 3lbs week one, and 10 more on week 2. 7 lbs in 10 days is nothing short of amazing. just keep it up and youll get great gains
just eat how many calories of clean foods were u eating?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
sorry.. didn't mean to sound disappointed with the weight gains.. i meant.. only an increase of .2 lbs for the day.. 7 lbs in 10 days is great..

sorry for being unclear

and my diet has gone a little dirty due to zero appetite. my carbs are now coming from brown rice, rice cakes, cereal (crispix and cheerios), and pasta.

i still consider that pretty clean compared to other diets i've seen haha. i haven't been doing my cardio as expected since i aquired shin splints

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 11- weight is down to 183.2 (+ 6.6 lbs)

little discouraged about the weight loss but i know it's just water. my appetite is completely dead but i'm trying to eat. i have to eat really slowly because i have bad gag reflexes and i'm about to throw up on nearly every meal. i have a 30 page paper due tomorrow so i'm stressing over that and i'm dealing with girl issues.

so all this combined with mdrol is making my anxiety SKY HIGH

did get 225 x 9 yesterday on incline barbell which is up 5 reps from the start of the cycle. i'm hoping to get 245 the same amount of reps by the end.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 12

weight is back up to 183.8

but i went to bed feeling feverish and haven't felt much better today. everything aches. i skipped my workout yesterday because i was feeling bad but i'm gonna make sure i hit it as long as i feel decent today. i'm prolly gonna go for 4 weeks because this week i haven't gained a pound... **** this appetite.

next week i have no tests and no papers so it should be stress free

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
day 14

weight 185 (+8.4)

i do have a sore spot on my chest that has me worried about gyno... it's not behind my nipple but to the side.. i always hold a bit of fat on my chest so i feel stuff but not sure if it's fat or what.. i've been poking and prodding for days so i'm not sure if it's just sore from that.. any ideas? its about 3 inches to the side of my nipple maybe even technically below my chest.. has me worried

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If it hurts when you poke and prod it, then stop poking it. LOL! I don't think its gyno related since I've never seen nor heard of gyno not behind the nipple.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
update..

weight is only up to 184..

appetite is awful. i want to gag on most every bite of the day and sometimes i do.. sometimes the food actually comes up my throat. i hate this. i cant put on any weight.. my strength gains have stopped and the only thing that has increased is my lethargy. i have had to abort most clean eating and if i get a craving for something like zaxbys i just have to eat it. i simple cant stomach anything healthy. this has happened with every prohormone i've ever tried. i guess they just aren't for me. any ideas? my three weeks ends this friday but i hate to end it with a 7 lbs gain on mdrol... that's pathetic so i'm thinking of extending it one more week. but whats the point if i simply cant eat?