Pain after injections

RocketFan

Awards
So I have done 3 injections of 250 mg Sustanon with a 23 G x 1 needle. Both my buttcheeks have been hurting like hell, though it subsides in 2 days, but I pin EOD to create new pain. Will this last the entire cycle or my body will get used to it?

andro

Awards
whole cycle....its the propionate in the blend. no one is replying to this because you should know such fundamental things. try warming the bottle under warm running water before injection to get oil close to body temp..may help a little. also massage injection site after injection to help spread deposit quicker...again this MAY help a little. other than that...its going to be slightly painful the whole cycle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whole cycle....its the propionate in the blend. no one is replying to this because you should know such fundamental things. try warming the bottle under warm running water before injection to get oil close to body temp..may help a little. also massage injection site after injection to help spread deposit quicker...again this MAY help a little. other than that...its going to be slightly painful the whole cycle.
You can also run the filled syringe under very hot water prior to injecting for a fast heatup.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also if you are pinning EOD, you need to add some additional sites besides the 2 glutes as that is hitting them too often.

Also, you might find that also drawing some sterile oil and injecting that along with the sus helps.

As a question, are you using the 23 to draw as well as inject? that never helps anyhow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if you are pinning EOD, you need to add some additional sites besides the 2 glutes as that is hitting them too often.
Starfish pucker?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're one of the lucky ones that isn't effected, Propionate is just going to hurt. Warming the oil before injecting might help a little but it won't neutralize the pain from Propionate.

If the spot is still sore or swollen from the last injection, you should avoid injecting there until those symptoms subside. There are 4 pairs of common injections sites you could be rotating for a total of 8 sites. Ventro-gluteal, gluteal, quads, and delts. Since you're injecting EOD, you might choose to skip quads as in my experience they are definitely the most painful out of all those spots. When I inject Prop into my quads I won't be doing legs for a while so if you do choose to pin there you might want to plan your training around it.

Even with 6 spots you'd only need to hit each spot every 12 days or so which should give you plenty of time to recover.