Liqui-test anyone?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a liquid version of 1-test/4AD ethergels, stick with transdermal IMHO.

ManBeast

phatbody

Awards
But wait! It's got a patented Baxa Oral Syringe!!

Mr.Striation

Awards
It looks like a liquid version of 1-test/4AD ethergels, stick with transdermal IMHO.

ManBeast
Well not to be a dick but they resemble estergels not ethergels. The Hexyl decanoate ester allows much more product to be dissolved then in just ethergels so its 3-4 times as potent as ethergels plus it uses 1-test and 4-AD which is a good stack. So it would be like taking 3 to 4 1-test and 4-ad ethergels every dose so if you take 2 or three doses a day thats quite a powerful stack. However it says nothing about how many servings are in a bottle so its hard to determine whether its cost effective or not.

mikeman28

Awards
Well not to be a dick but they resemble estergels not ethergels. The Hexyl decanoate ester allows much more product to be dissolved then in just ethergels so its 3-4 times as potent as ethergels plus it uses 1-test and 4-AD which is a good stack. So it would be like taking 3 to 4 1-test and 4-ad ethergels every dose so if you take 2 or three doses a day thats quite a powerful stack. However it says nothing about how many servings are in a bottle so its hard to determine whether its cost effective or not.
I've never tried it, but I wouldnt buy anything off that site. Their contact email is an AOL address? And it looks like some 12 year old put that site together. Smells like a scam to me.

thepizmo

Awards
I read about this kinda **** all the time in magazines and i just like to know more about it. Just wondering if anyone ever bothered with it...thanks for the input.

Mr.Striation

Awards
I've never tried it, but I wouldnt buy anything off that site. Their contact email is an AOL address? And it looks like some 12 year old put that site together. Smells like a scam to me.
I was thinking the samething. The site looks terrible, but if the product meets its claims it is a pretty good product.

ryanmoose8

ryanmoose8

Awards
I am trying the maxodrol stacked with liqui-test and armitest. I am getting decent results with the maxodrol and start the other 2 on sunday. I will let you know how they go. :head: