Working on my first H-drol cycle/pct

JC1088

Awards
I have been doing a lot of reading about h-drol and pct and everything and decided that I want to start a cycle of h-drol in the next couple weeks. I plan on dosing 50/50/50/75/75. I will be taking milk thistle, a multi vitamin, fish oil, and probably glutamine while on the cycle. For pct, I have reversitol v2, post-cycle support, and I was thinking about ordering nolvadex xt as I have read a lot about adt being superior to serms. None of this is set in stone by any means, and I would like some advice on whether this sounds okay and also what dosages and when for pct. Thanks

cflight

Awards
RE Cycle; at 6'4" and 195...I say go 50mg for 6 days and 75mg for 4-5 weeks...?

I'm 5'7" and 166+, and running 75mg/day with just minor headaches/ blood pressure+...

Pre load the milk thistle for at least a week...

Reversitol and Novedext XT?...not necessary...one or the other..?..if you go with Novedext and a 5+week PCT...2/2/1/1/1...immediately after cycle...important to tapper regarding estrogen rebound...if your libido falls flat, reduce from 2 sooner

Fish oil is not great for oxidation, though good joint supp., etc... up antioxidants ...?

JC1088

Awards
Yeah, I am just a little worried about higher dosage as I do not have a SERM for the "just in case" situations, and for the fact that this is my first prohormone cycle ever. I may do the 75 mg though because of my size. So would reversitol and post-cycle support be enough, or should I get a test booster also? Also, I have read that introducing pcs in week 3 works well, but I feel a little weary about this. If I do add a test booster, do I start that the day after the cycle ends? Thinking about activate xtreme

cflight

Awards
H-drol is considered a mild PH/DS...so I wouldn't stress the gyno fairy...and reversitol should have you competently covered...

Now extra boosting of natural testosterone....which can convert into estrogen....I'm still out on that one...I'm thinking of running 1:50 TongKat Ali at 800mg 1 week until PCT, then 3 weeks into PCT, when I'll be running Novedext Xt for AI ....having an AI in place for possible conversion ....I still need to spend some time researching the matter.

All because we don't want it to stop)))).....I have read success stories of added natural test production aiding in PCT on top of re establishing OTC PCTs such as Reversitol and Novdext....I just wish to develop a better understanding and run it , before advising someone to also try something I have not.

JC1088

Awards
Should I also use a higher dosage of reversitol because of my size?

JC1088

Awards
Also, is it okay to take the h-drol in the morning along with my vitamins and supplements or should I take the vitamins later in the day?

cflight

Awards
I don't think Revesitol it going to be size dependent...I'm no endo...but have never come across any info. regarding it...

The relation to size and Halo may aid in reduced susceptibility to sides/ less sensitivity.
The sides for me personally, have been caffeine related....@50mg I could consume 2x the caffeine with no headaches...@75mg, if I exceed 2 ,140mg/cup I pay for it in the PM with headaches and insomnia...the headache is unpleasant but not migraine strong, but the insomnia is definitely not desirable...

As for the absorption issue regarding the suggested 4 hour spread...I have been taking 1 of the three daily doses of Adam's with the AM dose, but have moved the rest to accompany the cycle assist/liver care product...more about maximizing absorption than saying it wont work if the two aren't spread...
Note: no change in time of protein/carb./taurine/creatine intake....I take my taurine with my morning protein, which is in the same time frame the 1st multi vit. and Halo is being absorbed...