Primordial TRS for a Superdrone Pulse

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I use the TRS at half dose for a Superdrone pulse PCT? or max dose for half as long? I'm planning on staying on 6 weeks at MWF dosing. I'm gonna start at 10mg and see what happens from there. I'm gonna take a light dose Formestane lv on pulse days before bed, as well as deisel test pro cycle everyday. Should I take my liver juice daily or just on pulse days?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Read "how to pulse orals" and I would use the full dose TRS, no reason to use half

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could I use the TRS at half dose for a Superdrone pulse PCT? or max dose for half as long? I'm planning on staying on 6 weeks at MWF dosing. I'm gonna start at 10mg and see what happens from there. I'm gonna take a light dose Formestane lv on pulse days before bed, as well as deisel test pro cycle everyday. Should I take my liver juice daily or just on pulse days?
Just curious, why the pulse?

I would stick with the full TRS for you PCT either way though. You'll receive the best benefits that way. I would take your liver juice daily.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help. :)

-JOhn

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, why the pulse?

I would stick with the full TRS for you PCT either way though. You'll receive the best benefits that way. I would take your liver juice daily.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help. :)

-JOhn
Thanks bro. I'm gonna pulse to try and mitigate any negative sides from superdrol. I'm also trying to bring the gains on slower in an attempt to better retain them. I'm a performing musician out in the public eye. If I put on 15lbs in 3 weeks, people notice. People started sayin stuff the last time I cycled. I need to retain these gains as I am going through a divorce right now and am down 20 effin pounds. When my ink is dry on my divorce, I'm hittin the drone. Excuse me while I whip this out. lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
have a serm on hand bro, full trs, dtp not on cycle but start it in the last week of cycle and run thru pct

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have a serm on hand bro, full trs, dtp not on cycle but start it in the last week of cycle and run thru pct
I always have a SERM and Letro on hand, Always. Thanks bro