What happens to muscles not being worked out while on PH's?
- 04-21-2004, 02:03 PM
- 04-21-2004, 02:31 PM
- 5'10" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by mikeman28
I used them once and did gain some muscle but I think it's mostly water but I did push harder (placebo effect) and noticed an increase in joint pain.
If you use PH's and train the proper way and follow a specific diet and then once again use a proper PCT you will get some gains(minor in my opinion)...If your unable follow strict training and diet they will do more harm than good..
Stay away, most people who train and use PH's have not reached anywhere near thier full potential without using a hormone enhancer.I would focus on a good workout plan and solid diet and upping the intensity...
Similar Forum Threads
- By sjm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
- By berraco47 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
- By sarcoplasm in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:30 PM
- By potobori in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:07 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2002, 08:04 PM