Next cycle. M1t/4AD

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
I'm about to finish my P-Plex cycle. I'm gonna run a 6 week PCT then I'm gonna do a cruise on a Natural Test booster like Diesel Test and Creatine for a couple of months. Then I want to start this M1t/4Ad that i have been saving for over a year.

My Questions are what do I need to do to have the funnest/safest cycle.

Cycle assist.
Torem
Formastane
Cort blocker

what else should i add to the m1t cycle?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex
Letro/Arimadex (one, not both)
fish oil
Red yeast rice
Co-Q 10
Load your cycle assisst AT LEAST ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE. M1T is not some sh*it to fu*ck with. Nolva and letro are for on cycle estro/gyno/bloat control.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Should I preload the 4ad a week before m1t? the 4ad is in 300mg caps. What dose do i use for the 4ad? I have 60 count. Then 90 count on m1t @ 10mg caps.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
preloading the 4-AD a week in advance isn't a bad idea. Since you aren't using the 4-AD as an anabolic (and more like HCG, hence the pre-load, correct?) you won't/shouldn't need the full dose. I myself have never used 4-AD but have seen oral dosing range from 600mg-1.5g a day. I would run 600-900 mg a day in split doses until you finish the M1T and begin PCT.

In regards to the M1T dosing is up to you. I tend to see cycles run similar to Superdrol. I probably wouldn't dose over 20mg a day and would keep the cycle length short (around 3 weeks). Something like 10/20/20 or 10/10/20 should suffice. If you're feeling ballsy you can run 10/20/30 but you better hope to God you either react unusually well or you are on point with your ancillaries. If you go that route you may want to up the dosing on the 4-AD to combat "low test" side effects. Whichever way you decide to go, make sure you have everything setup before the cycle starts and have everything you need on hand JUST IN CASE.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
What about a four week like 10/10/20/20 of the m1t? I am just finishing my P-plex cycle so after pct im gonna wait two months before i start another cycle. But I'm def. gonna get everything on hand before i even take the first dose. I think its gonna be fun. I have heard stupid and scary stories but seems as though half or most of the guys didnt respect it. I'm following everything to the "T"

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle length and dosing scheme are ultimately up to you. Make a tentative (but exact) plan and then make adjustments on-cycle as needed. For instance, plan tentatively to run 10/10/20/20, with enough of your ancillaries to run that cycle, then if you get mid-way through week three and decide you cant handle it, you can adjust accordingly. Prepare for the maximum length you want to run, that way anything less is automatically covered.